ATN X SIGHT 5 - LRF 5-25

Well that was pretty easy

The scope comes with mounts too to fit picatinny rails - and a mount for the IR 

The scope is fairly heavy as the day / nights are but feels very well balanced on the rifle 

IMG_3313.jpg

So far very impressed - zeroed with 4 shots - having never used one before - and forgetting the instructions as i left the house ! 

The rangefinder works well in woodland and the scope at night is incredible

The weight on some of these day nights is limiting but this is useable and the picture is me holding it arm outstretched 

Would be nice to have an external battery too and some charge lights but so far very very impressed !

IMG_3316.jpg

8 minutes ago, jall25 said:

Morning Rim Fire  - its on my .22

Its main focus will be on squirrels and rats

That should do the job for you that's where i am going this morning to fill squirrel feeders i've had 25 since i started on this new estate 

i have had seen some  great sights while i am waiting for them   Roe   Fallow   walk within 10 yards of me i even called in a cuckoo that landed in the tree i was sat under 

Edited by Rim Fire

4 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

That should do the job for you that's where i am going this morning to fill squirrel feeders i've had 25 since i started on this new estate 

i have had seen some  great sights while i am waiting for them   Roe   Fallow   walk within 10 yards of me i even called in a cuckoo that landed in the tree i was sat under 

Nice one

Yes to me seeing so much of the other stuff is what its all about

I think im on about 50/60 squirrels and close to 400 rats so far - Imagine the damage that lot would do !