Hi!

pete b

Hi. I'm new to this, almost as new as I am to shooting pigeons, only done it for just over a year and feel I've got so much to learn!

I've got permission on the Wirral. it's been quite quiet here lately, but I suspect that I need to get out and set up earlier in the morning to catch them on the rape. There were a few about this morning but by the time I had been home, got my stuff and set up the rain had started and nothing was feeding. Another bad session! It must be me!

Is there anyone else having a lean time at the moment?

Any other Wirral shooters around?

Cheers Pete b

Hello and welcome Pete B.

Tony

Thanks for the "welcome" Tony. I'm looking forward to learning a bit. As you can see from the date I first signed up, its taken me quite a while to sort out my forgotten password etc and post a message!!

Welcome Pete

In answer to your question - yes, there are other shooter on here from th' Wirral, but beware......

You'll die of thirst before they takes their turn and buys ye a pint :welcomeani::friends::lol: :lol:

One especially - his name is Madman or summatt......

The rest of us are ok - well - mostly.

The rules are that newbies buys the first pint :welcomeani::friends:

Welcome again :yahoo::lol:

Don

Welcome Pete

In answer to your question - yes, there are other shooter on here from th' Wirral, but beware......

You'll die of thirst before they takes their turn and buys ye a pint :huh::oops: :oops: :lol:

One especially - his name is Madman or summatt......

The rest of us are ok - well - mostly.

The rules are that newbies buys the first pint :oops: :oops:

Welcome again :oops: :oops:

Don

Many thanks for your warm welcome! Sorry for the delay in replying...been on nights weekend :oops:

I'm more than happy to stand the first round, happy to meet in the "Thatch/Wheatsheaf" any time!! Might live to regeret that offer, I'm counting on only a couple of members in Wirral!!! :huh:

still....I'm going out tomorrow and hopefully will have good news about pigeons in the area.....how's that for optimism!

Best wishes to all.

Well....I went out...barely saw a pigeon, :/ can't decide what they're feeding on at the mo..but came back with a large tree rat..now dressed and in the fridge ready to cook much to the disgust of the kids!! There's got to be a bright side! :good:

I'm now scouring the net for a recipe for the delightful tree rodent