Sweet&sour and some

ditchman

4 hours ago, Deadeyealan said:

Looks delicious what's  the white sringy stuff?

white stringy stuff............................jeesus christ......its the same stuff that you see in wishy washy milky rice pudding at skool

have you left skool yet ?

Did you cook it all with a jar of Sweet And Sour sauce ?

Question ... What is your favorite beef gravy recipe ? . I done some tonight , two tea spoons full of beef granules ,1/4 pint of hot water and added a beef oxo cube , not bad for first attempt , a 1/4 of a pint was more than enough for me , so how do you do yours ? :hmm:

6 hours ago, marsh man said:

Did you cook it all with a jar of Sweet And Sour sauce ?

Question ... What is your favorite beef gravy recipe ? . I done some tonight , two tea spoons full of beef granules ,1/4 pint of hot water and added a beef oxo cube , not bad for first attempt , a 1/4 of a pint was more than enough for me , so how do you do yours ? 

i do use sweet and sour sauce but only a small ammount and i add a load of fresh vedge

making beef gravy is best using the meat juices ...but if not availble  i make similar to you ..but sometimes add a bit of bovril 

4 hours ago, ditchman said:

i do use sweet and sour sauce but only a small ammount and i add a load of fresh vedge

making beef gravy is best using the meat juices ...but if not availble  i make similar to you ..but sometimes add a bit of bovril 

THANKS for that Simon ... I also used some of the hot water left over from steaming the veg , I still woke up this morning and am above ground level :lol: