TOBY PERKINS - YOU TUBE VIDEO - GENERAL ELECTION - "ANIMAL LOVERS SHOULD VOTE LABOUR"

jall25

May be worth some of you viewing on You Tube

"Animal Lovers Should Vote Labour"

He says if animals had a vote in this election they would vote for Labour - i have said if they could read the manifesto they wouldnt

He pledges to ban snare - close hunting loopholes - ban trophy imports - end the badger cull - All the thin end of the wedge
Next will be hunting with dogs as in Scotland - then larsen traps and so on and so on

I have again invited him to our shoot and suggested on the same day we compare it with a local "nature reserve"

Have a look and see what you think

I guess someone has to fly the anti-hunting banner now that Tory MP David Amess is deceased and Tory MP Ann Widdecombe is decamped. It's not just Labour that harbour these folk...Lord Goldsmith (the man that was behind the Tory "trophy import ban" aka Boris Johnson's mate that he put in the House of Lords) is still very much active in politics.

Edited by enfieldspares

10 hours ago, jall25 said:

May be worth some of you viewing on You Tube

"Animal Lovers Should Vote Labour"

He says if animals had a vote in this election they would vote for Labour - i have said if they could read the manifesto they wouldnt

He pledges to ban snare - close hunting loopholes - ban trophy imports - end the badger cull - All the thin end of the wedge
Next will be hunting with dogs as in Scotland - then larsen traps and so on and so on

I have again invited him to our shoot and suggested on the same day we compare it with a local "nature reserve"

Have a look and see what you think

This? He is such an anchor