syndicate in nottingham?

pegasus bridge

Hi Gents,

just a theoretical question at the moment, but what would the level of interest be for a possible shooting syndicate over say ,1200 acres in nottinghamshire? for example a mix of large fields, hedgerows, rabbits and pigeon galore + some hare.

Just an idea in its infancy at the moment, but having experienced the difficulties of obtaining permisson, i just want to test the water with a couple of options..

if you would be interested, let me have a pm, along with what you may be prepared to pay PA if this type of opportunity ever came up, and a bit about your shooting experience.

cheers!

:good:

Hi Pegasus,

I would say that the response would be a good one. Shame its too far for me to go on a regular basis. Having run and organised our syndicates shoot on land of a similar size I could give you advice and rough guide figures for such things as sporting rights lease rates, cost of birds, feeders, drinkers, feed, pen, shoot vehicle etc.

PM me if you need to know anything.

SS :good:

Hi Pegasus,

I would say that the response would be a good one. Shame its too far for me to go on a regular basis. Having run and organised our syndicates shoot on land of a similar size I could give you advice and rough guide figures for such things as sporting rights lease rates, cost of birds, feeders, drinkers, feed, pen, shoot vehicle etc.

PM me if you need to know anything.

SS :good:

YHPM! :good:

Hi Gents,

just a theoretical question at the moment, but what would the level of interest be for a possible shooting syndicate over say ,1200 acres in nottinghamshire? for example a mix of large fields, hedgerows, rabbits and pigeon galore + some hare.

Just an idea in its infancy at the moment, but having experienced the difficulties of obtaining permisson, i just want to test the water with a couple of options..

if you would be interested, let me have a pm, along with what you may be prepared to pay PA if this type of opportunity ever came up, and a bit about your shooting experience.

cheers!

:good:

You could do worse than ask markm

he runs ours.....started from next to nowt... :yes:

• 1 month later...

hi, well thought i would drop you a line, my home number is ********* give us a ring been shooting since i was 7 farther game keeper on wentworth estates , i stalk and have red, fallow and roe to share { maybe} i have some pigeon in west yorks and we have two small rough shoots , give us a ring if interested

Hi Gents,

cheers!

:birthday:

All contact shgould be by PM, or email.

:birthday::yay::yay::yay:

You could do worse than ask markm

he runs ours.....started from next to nowt... :lol:

EDIT NOTE: please don't post your personal telephone number on the site.

All contact shgould be by PM, or email.

Edited by Cranfield