Veggie oil

hogey

Hi

I have been bying corn oil from Sainsbury's for 54p a ltr to mix 50/50 with diesel for my old range rover.The store has now put it up to 89p a ltr.

A 60% increase in one go , the greedy so and so's.

Anyone know cheap veggie oil spplier.

Hogey

Guest The Outlaw
Hi

I have been bying corn oil from Sainsbury's for 54p a ltr to mix 50/50 with diesel for my old range rover.The store has now put it up to 89p a ltr.

A 60% increase in one go , the greedy so and so's.

Anyone know cheap veggie oil spplier.

Hogey

The Outlaw goes to Costco.

Tony

I think they are all cottoning on to the money to be made from veg oil. Noticed it all going up generally, even up to the cost of diesel.Especially in garsge shops. Our local costcutter has 3l for 1.60 but dont have much of it. Lidl litre bottles which are helpfully in boxes of 12, 76p. :lol:

We're a leading UK food retailer with interests in financial services.

Sainsbury's stands for great products at fair prices and our objective is simple; to serve customers well.

Hi

How can you say your prices are fair when you put the price of a product up 60% because people want to buy it.

Do you ever put them down by 60%.I dont think you know what the word fair means,you only know the word profit.

Hogey

Sainsbury's stands for great products at fair prices and our objective is simple; to serve customers well.

Hi

How can you say your prices are fair when you put the price of a product up 60% because people want to buy it.

Do you ever put them down by 60%.I dont think you know what the word fair means,you only know the word profit.

Hogey

There isn't a 'i despair' smilie but ever there was need for one it is in this post.

LB

I collect from local pubs and have 2 X 30 gallon settling tanks and a filtation system into a 45 gallon storeage tank. Filters down to 1 micron. Get my gear from Here. I just buy the filters and wash them out about 10 times before I need to renew. 1 set a year, and I get through about 10 gallon a week in my Disco

Hi

Hogey

:blush: :look: :lol: