fantastic day

brooke

Some people have more than one farm to shoot you know! Even if he has met this farmer already, doesn't mean he's been taken around the land before. There's a lot of doubt on this forum, where as I tend to believe what's being said. We all have good days sometimes, and he's not saying he does it every time. I've been shown around by landowners before, some are willing to put a little time in with you because the result is a good pest control job done for free. Maybe he didn't count his bag and just enjoyed the day?

bongeye hasn't got a clue and when i shot with him he was as good as me **** :sneaky2:

Welcome to the site

explain please if you mean me when have we ever shot together i dont even know you :sneaky2:?

i woz crabing brooke ok B)

Sorry then my mistake :o

Some people have more than one farm to shoot you know! Even if he has met this farmer already, doesn't mean he's been taken around the land before. There's a lot of doubt on this forum, where as I tend to believe what's being said. We all have good days sometimes, and he's not saying he does it every time. I've been shown around by landowners before, some are willing to put a little time in with you because the result is a good pest control job done for free. Maybe he didn't count his bag and just enjoyed the day?

i agree and no doubt we all have mor land than mentioned.the point we are making in this type of post is the number of birds shot or around (supposedly).as i said in previous posts i shoot around west auckland have have done for over 15yrs and to this day have never ever seen those vast amount of birds and visit not only there but surrounding areas every day.i am just very curious why the amount of birds mentioned are there to be shot when i seemingly miss them all.i think imho that the birds do not exist in those vast amounts in this area, if they do they must land or flight the couple of hours a day when i am not around. does this not seem strange?