Ringtones

JohnGalway

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, before you ask Frank, I am bored this time :lol::P

Anyway, I changed my ringtone earlier. Used to have the Monty Python Sit on my face song :) (bit too much on the shock value so I'll keep it as a wake up alarm :lol:), changed it now to Burning Bridges (theme song from Kelly's Heroes). All I did was google MP3 versions of what I wanted and have a cable from computer to phone to transfer.

Any of you lot got anything interesting?

:P

Theme from "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly". What else? :good::P

*******, so it was you!!! I had the Star Wars driod on the loudest setting and was at work - this made everyone jump and look at me with distaste (council workers!) changed it to boring sounds but moved offices so might change it to something interesting soon. Tony created his own RING TONE'S if you get my drift - it was a very dark time in his life and I think he has finally grown out of this habit!! However my daughter seemed to have recorded some bizarre demonic voice which comes on if I do not lock my keys before putting in my bag!

Calam

I have a sad and sick collection of Bum Burps I have recorded, My fav has to be the one with a little Quiff at the end as Pirate calls it ???

I also have the

police.mp3 just a siren

r2d2.mp3 Star Wars droid

Yoda_message.mp3 Message alert

Ten_inch_penis.mp3 Sounds like shop tannoy asking for the man with the 10 inch penis to come to the phone please :lol:

W****R.mp3 That one is a fog horn/warning horn then "warning you are standing next to a w****r/DIY man :lol:

I have blue toothed them to Calams phone and set it sometimes for the bum burps and ring her when she is out shopping :lol:

Tony