idiots or unlucky

blackthorn

Possibly "relocated" ones from in town traps.

Not just traps, various Animal rescue places do the same. My predecessor who lived on a farm, so, obviously not many foxes around where he lived, saw 6 foxes in 1 field one night, shot 4 same time and got the other 2 next night. They just sat there, totally bemused. I have seen 2 foxes vertually side by side on the road edge and have heard of bigger groups been found dead. Just don't realise what a major road is, too used to urban street lights. I do know one fact, that certain hunts still have foxes released locally, I have been asked twice(Not by the local hunt, as we don't see eye to eye for obvious reasons) to trap some, but told them that I don't deal in live ones.

on the way to work at shipston this morning, noticed 3 dead foxes within 20 yards of each other on the verge at the side of the road

eather been killed and dumped or 3 verry unlucky foxes crossing the road :blink:

more fuel for the unwashed

Would be interesting to know if they had been shot and maybe just dumped over the side on the way home.

Its about time the trapping of town foxes and "tranferring"them to the countryside was made illegal as it is with grey squirrels and other vermin.

:lol: D2D

Not just traps, various Animal rescue places do the same. My predecessor who lived on a farm, so, obviously not many foxes around where he lived, saw 6 foxes in 1 field one night, shot 4 same time and got the other 2 next night. They just sat there, totally bemused. I have seen 2 foxes vertually side by side on the road edge and have heard of bigger groups been found dead. Just don't realise what a major road is, too used to urban street lights. I do know one fact, that certain hunts still have foxes released locally, I have been asked twice(Not by the local hunt, as we don't see eye to eye for obvious reasons) to trap some, but told them that I don't deal in live ones.

I was suggesting they may have been caught in live traps and released there, where they got run over.

Four were run over on the A20 near Leeds Castle about five years ago, one of which had a shaven rump and an area where stitches had recently been removed. :lol:

I was suggesting they may have been caught in live traps and released there, where they got run over.

Four were run over on the A20 near Leeds Castle about five years ago, one of which had a shaven rump and an area where stitches had recently been removed. :blink:

I have heard, but never yet seen one, that the animal charities pay to have the dog foxes castrated before being released, has anyone actually come across a fox treated this way?

If thats what they are spending donations on then what a waste when a round of .223 puts the light out.

:lol: D2D

been shooting foxes in my local village for the last four years, a very high percentage of them have been castrated, and some still had the stitches in.

its a group of volunteers that do it and release them onto a local landowners ground.

been to see her a few times to tell here get it stopped but seem to be wasting my time.