For any newbie to woodpigeon shooting

deny essex

So many questions are asked on here by newbies i thought as i had some free time on my hands i would write a small paper on the basics to woodpigeon shooting with what brain cells i have left. im no writer but any newbie interested in it just send me your mail addy.

its not for the already initiated to rip apart :rolleyes:

So many questions are asked on here by newbies i thought as i had some free time on my hands i would write a small paper on the basics to woodpigeon shooting with what brain cells i have left. im no writer but any newbie interested in it just send me your mail addy.

its not for the already initiated to rip apart :lol:

Good idea, but will you not share it with the rest of us, we could do a "review" as they seem to be fashionable on here :D on the art of deceiving Palumbus.

:rolleyes: D2D

I would like to read it too :lol:

LB

Hardly new ideas :blush: im an ole **** remember lol, just some tips and basic methods for the new shooter that with all repect to the helpfull guys on here can take a while for all the questions asked to be answered for the newcommer, especialy as there seem to be quite a few youngsters and students with empty pockets comming on, books and mags for them to purchase arent cheap, my ways arent everybodies ways and im not stateing hard and fast ways, just an intro from the gun , chokeing and cartridge in basic hopefully understandable language not percentage shot patterns at blah blah! to confuse the newbie and hide shooting method, especialy getting them pointed in the right direction hopefully not to harm our sport with a mistake, by answering questions that have been asked a lot, gonna do some pics and maybe a vid to go with the file this weekend , it passes the time when not out with the gun :ermm:

I might be brave enough to send it in Cranfield , no doubt the "shredders" on here would love some more picking fodder :devil:

Try and think back to the time you now older and experienced shooter started. I had too, boy is hard to try and get it in words a newbie can comprehend when your not a writer, the stuff we have taken for granted and natural for years, brain needs a rest now just wrote another page :blush:

An idea guys dig out your old shooting books you no longer need and pass them on to a young starter :D