Beretta A303 12 bore

Si-Bore

Sold

Beretta A303

Wide rib (8mm)

Monte Carlos stock

28" barrel

Multi chokes (1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full inc)

Excellent condition with little use for its age.

Spotless bore.

£325 posted to your local RFD or £300 collected

IMGP1710.jpg

IMGP1703.jpg

IMGP1713.jpg

IMGP1707.jpg

IMGP1712.jpg

IMGP1705.jpg

IMGP1706.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions that I will try to answer the best I can.

There is also a review here if anyone wants more information:

Review

Regards

Si

Edited by Si-Bore

Hey guys

Thanks for the interest but whilst on a game shoot today a local shooter fell in love with it and said he will take it. I am going down to complete the sale tomorrow. Feel sad to see her go now! :devil::blush:

Well - she didn't go as the buyer decided he would stick with 1 gun (his own). :lol:

Edited by Si-Bore

Happy to vouch for the condition of the Beretta after going to look at it myself, a very lightly used and genuine gun, anodising on the receiver is as-new condition , excellent wood with crisp checkering. The only small evidence of use is a very very slight rubbing of the blueing on the base of the steel trim at the rear of the forearm but this is negligible when compared to the condition of the rest of the gun.

I also found Si to be a genuine chap who is enthusiastic about his shooting and who looks after his gear.

Si, I hope your not referring to me as being a time waster. I plan on using this forum for future purchases and don't want people getting the wrong idea. I'm sure your not, it just looks this way reading the replies. As I stated in a pm I brought a winchester x2 on Sunday when you informed me that your gun was being sold to a local shooter. Cheers

Si, I hope your not referring to me as being a time waster. I plan on using this forum for future purchases and don't want people getting the wrong idea. I'm sure your not, it just looks this way reading the replies. As I stated in a pm I brought a winchester x2 on Sunday when you informed me that your gun was being sold to a local shooter. Cheers

Hey mate - I apologise if it sounds that way but I am refering to the guy who I met on the shoot on Sat.

Cheers Si

A very nice gun cant wait to use it in the hide i'll let you know how i get on

Cheers Simon

:blink:

Please do Ray. It's a BEAUTIFUL gun and my cabinet weeps for its loss! :blink: I am just pleased it went to a good home. :blink:

Take care

Si