Barrell length

gixer1

I have just bought a Rizzini with 27" barrels (from end of barrell to where the cartridges go)

can anyone tell me if the gun is a sporter, trap field ect and what are the different barrell lengths best suited for i.e - game, skeet, DTL etc??

Thanks in advance,

Garry

Edited by gixer1

It's probably a game gun or sporter. A friend has a 27" Rizzini multi-choke that he uses as a pigeon gun.

The shape of the fore-end and the stock will give you more of a clue. It won't be a trap gun with barrels that short. It could be a skeet gun, but it's far more likely to be for use in the field.

I have just bought a Rizzini with 27" barrels (from end of barrell to where the cartridges go)

can anyone tell me if the gun is a sporter, trap field ect and what are the different barrell lengths best suited for i.e - game, skeet, DTL etc??

Thanks in advance,

Garry

what did you buy?:unsure:? was it new or second hand? is there a model number you can search, as to what the gun is used/suited for,,,, thats the million dollar question, again what did you buy it for? if all of the above you're in buisness, are there chokes or is it fixed?

with all due respect you should have set all these and many more questions prior to your purchase.

http://www.rizziniusa.com/shotguns.htm

http://rizziniusa.com/Contact.htm

a link to the company, i hope this helps

Martin