shooting in N IRELAND

MINDER

Dazza I was down your way last night visiting a mate in Ballywalter and noticed quite a few fields have been cut so the shooting should be getting good around ballywalter now.

P.S. If ya heard a maniac out on a bike last night it was me blowin the cobwebs out of my CBR600.

Who were ya visiting, everybody knows everybody in Ballywalter!, Im gonna have a good look round the fields on Saturday, see if theirs anything about, Theirs a lot of complaints from the farmers at the monent because of people starting to shoot at 4.30am, i quess the farmers like their sleep too!

I was visiting a friend in Ballyhalbert to be exact he is only moved in there about 2 years now, I don't think you would know him but he has 3 dogs to walk so you might see him with them from time to time. 2 Springers and an English Setter (don't worry he is of no threat to your shooting as he dosn't shoot).

Dazza, u should have been out with us on sat. We could'nt have been that far from you, if you were in your local area. Talking of your area, i was down your way this afternoon getting prawns. Came across a few fields that have been cut. Plenty of pigeons about. Ba

Dazza

Your bit harsh on the Gamekeepers, no matter if they are full/part time or just a synicate member they are only doing the job and there best.

Its a shame that with so many other threats to the birds (poachers, Birds of prey, Foxes, Dogs, cats, mink, weather) they can't reply on fellow sporting colleagues.

Just my thoughts

Cakie

I could tell u a few things about the gamekeeper down her that would boil ur blood! He has no interst in shooting or conservation.

Do u know of any other gamekeeper who buries the birds in pits after the days shoot?

:lol:

Dazza,We were just around Bangor. I too noticed a couple of fields ready for cutting just outside Ballywalter. I noticed someone else watching some birds on the wires, over two fields on the way to N'ards. About 1/2 mile outside Ballywalter. The fields were to the left of the road. Ba