What do you wear for shooting pigeons in this heat

Teal

Just curious, a T-Shirt has great disadvantages in that your camo net needs to be good if they don't see your arms, that said, i've been out some days when it's essential to wear one, because otherwise you'd get fried. I have to confess never trying shooting in shorts though, finding a shady place to set up a hide is the best tip I've got. I once read someone took a brolly to try and shield them from the sun - not sure what the pigeons would make of this?

What do you guys do, have any of you ever worn suncream out shooting :lol: and also what do you do with the shot birds in this heat to ensure they don't get flyblown while lying out on the field as deeks, or do you just debreast them and fry them fly eggs and all like real men ;)

hi lads,

I alway wear cammo trouses and a long sleeved kakhi shirt and lightweight

cammo gloves,these protect me from flys, midges,nettles and thorns I'd

rather be warm than stung and scratched.

jay.

Hi guys and good luck with the bale string Will ...that made me chuckle that did.

For clothing I just use the standard Army issue tropical combats, there made for the tropics so no chance of over heating in this country, and no chance in the Northeast thats for sure.

Gets a bit chilli and the windproof light weight smock goes on, just the job.

The PM