Sucess!!!

Toby

on sugestions from people on this (and other) forums I decided to ring the game keeper from the shoot i have been beating on to see if i could do any shooting on the land he works on. (with my .177 BSA Supersport) So i rang him just now and he said that hed have to talk to the shoot captain but that it shouldn't be a problem but that I probably wouldnt be allowed out on my own but that he would be doing some pigeon shooting when the evenings get lighter and at the weekends and that i was welcome to come along (providing the guy incharge agrees)

so thanks guys, its really good news! :good:

Toby

Hi,

still buzzing about the game keeper saying that hel take me shooting!

my rifle is a BSA Supersport is this alright (he says we will be going pigeon shooting at first) and the scope is a Simmons 4x32. is the scope alright?

From what i have picked up in the past, i could do with a parralex adjustable scope? and also a 3-9x50 seems to be the right mag?

I'm only 15 so obviously im not made of money! what do peole think? the 4x32 is a lovely made scope and is fine for targets in the garden and seems a waste to get a new one and make this one redundant! but obviosly i need to be able to perform!

toby

Stick with what you have for now it's more than adequate for the job, it's all about knowing your own ability and placing the shot correctly everytime, what you don't want is to be waiting in cover for them to roost then missing..so practice and knowing your setup is key.

Good shooting.

EB