Chesire Game Fair

tucker

Cant go this year :< off on my holidays for two weeks, Yipee! :/ then back at work for a week :< then off to Scotland for 4 days ;)

enjoy the fair

webber

Hi WEBBER

You lucky devil B) im sorry i asked now.

Are you going anywhere exotic ? I,ll be laying bricks in the rain while your sunning yourself :lol: and :P. Well I hope you realy enjoy it. have a great time mate.

TUC

May see you there JIM. :blink:

TUC

TUC

Im going to our holiday home (posh for big caravan) which is near Arnside in Cumbria. The fishing rods are already there. Im looking forward to some fishing off the rocks. The guns are coming too. I intend to drop the wife and sister-in-law off in Skipton and then carry onto Kelbrook to bash some clays. With any luck Ill be able to go twice!

webber

Webber

I,ll be doing a bit of sea fishing mysef down at my holiday home :blink: in anglesey, I have my CABIN CRUISER ( 18FT shetland ) :*) next to the caravan and the slipway is only half a mile away. handy .

I may join the wildfowling club when i,m down there, its only £15.00 on top of your BASC MEMBERSHIP for the year.

Thats if I ever get this job finished with the rain!.

Well tight lines and dust those clays B)

TUC

;) the one that got away