Gunfit

MINDER

Minder, I like Beretta shotguns, but I don't have their web address as my signature. :huh:

I notice both you and Gunfit are based in Northern Ireland. :/

We have a lot of visitors recommending products, that we eventually find out are associated with the business in some way.

If they wish to advertise, they only have to contact Teal and he will make the arrangements. :angry:

Minder, I like Beretta shotguns, but I don't have their web address as my signature. :huh:

I notice both you and Gunfit are based in Northern Ireland. :/

We have a lot of visitors recommending products, that we eventually find out are associated with the business in some way.

If they wish to advertise, they only have to contact Teal and he will make the arrangements. :angry:

i have nothing to do with the company i put the web addy on the end of my name so users could have a look at thats all. i got mine in a magazine called smokein clays its from N Ireland to i eaven seen it in the pull magazine i am sory if you think i am advertising but i just think it is a good job thats why i put it in

Hi all

First post on this forum, it looks like a good site.

I have recently taken up clay pigeon shooting and bought myself a 'LaserShot' device which fits in the end of a barrel and shows you exactly where you are aiming after you have mounted the gun.

It wasn't cheap but i reckon it has improved my gun mount a lot. To get a realistic picture, i stand in the hallway and aim at the shed at the bottom of the garden - about 30 odd yards.

I am practising shooting from 'gun ready' position and with both eyes open (shutting the left eye is proving a hard habit to kill as i was used to using scoped air rifles a lot)

Dry-mounting is good but knowing exactly where is going seems a good idea to me.

Dave.

now he's on the defensive :angry::/ denial denial ,had an ex wife like that ,,,,,,cost me a lot of guns an stuff :P:lol:

i like the slight of word cran, "Minder, I like Beretta shotguns, but I don't have their web address as my signature. :huh: "

hey b- ginner Q did you not shoot both open with your rifle :lol:?

if not why not ,i find it hard to close an eye even for a scope,i've always found it allows me to have a peripheral veiw of the target area as well as scope veiw of target, safety saftey ,always looking for something that shouldnt be there, ie walkers kids or animals you dont want to hit ,just curious ???

martin.

I've got an easier option. My mother in law is good friends with a local stocker and I'm just waiting on him having a quiet spell to get my gun into him (no rudeness meant) to sort. For him to find out my measurments and then alter my gun will hopefully cost about as much as this wee gadget.

Squint

hey b- ginner  Q did you not shoot both open with your rifle :huh:?

if not why not ,i find it hard to close an eye even for a scope,i've  always found it  allows me to have a peripheral veiw of the target area as well as scope veiw of target, safety saftey ,always looking for something that shouldnt be there, ie walkers  kids or animals you dont want to hit ,just curious  :P

Hi Martin,

Yes, i now know it was a bad habit to get into, but i was only ever back garden shooting or plinking at the club. You live and learn :/

Hammergun...

Yes it's the same idea, just being a laser its far more accurate and you can use it in the daytime easily. It surprised me, when i get a 'good' mount, just how accurate the aim is on a shotgun without even looking at the fron sight bead, which proves what iv'e been reading that you really dont need a bead at all :angry:

HG has the right idea with the mag light ,i know here now you can buy the dummy carts with the red dot in load and point ,not to sure on the crossover point of the barrels on each gun ,but i guess thats down to the individual .

"Hi Martin,

Yes, i now know it was a bad habit to get into, but i was only ever back garden shooting or plinking at the club. You live and learn ".

:huh: were all doing that, never to old to try new things or even learn from new :*)

good shooting guys

martin