Northern Ireland FAC Application in today!

• 2 months later...

Ok, just an update.

After approaching my MLA with a letter from my landowner asking if there was any way my application could be speeded up, as his newly sown wheat was already taking a battering, I had my FEO call to see me on Thursday. She was in the house for about 4 1/2 minutes, asked me 4 questions, asked to see where I'm putting the cabinet and that was it. She said it would probably take 2 weeks for the provisional grant and then she'd have to come and check the cabinet, but hopefully It'll not be too long now.

Three months yesterday.

after his feo visit i know a bloke who waited near 5 months for his air rifle.it`s a long drawn out process.if you get it in a couple of months you will be lucky.the feo will email your checks through to lisnasharragh.it`s here the problem lies. understaffed and no one has a clue.mass back up of paper work.keep the pressure on from your mla/mp :good:

• 1 month later...

Result!

Picked up my FAC in Lisnasharragh today and went straight to Tannyoky Guns to pick up rifle.

Put about 100 pellets through it over open sights to get used to it and I love the balance of the gun. Was hitting most of what I aimed at at about 35yds over opens, so I'm looking forward to what it will do with a scope. I've put my Hawke MAP 6 x 40 on it but not been able to shoot any pellets with the scope on.

I'm just a little bit happy!