Gamekeepes Fair

Cranfield

Hiya Cranfield,

LOL!!  They were the same questions I got asked when I walked in the door! :laugh:  :laugh:

We had a real good time at the Game Fair, myself & Kev met up with Deako, who is a really good bloke! {Thanks for the £10 Deako}

We listened to a couple of teach ins on Pigeon Decoying, had a burger, bought some more gear for shooting, had a burger{it's Kev you know, he doesn't stop eating},& had another burger.

Kev missed out on a 20 bore, at a very reasonable price for his daughter. And then spent the money.........on some burgers

No seriously, it was a real good day. We'll have to see if we can get a few of us together at the next one.

Does anyone have any details of when and where these (or similar) shows are being held this year ?

It would be nice to have a chance of meeting at a venue like that.

I,m not sure about the burgers though, I,ve lost 18 lbs on my diet and I don,t want to put that back on.

If you can think of anything else interesting about this Show post it later.

Oh!...Iforgot to tell you all,.....When we were at Gamefair, there was a large crowd gathered around this brand spanking new,black Rolls Royce. The strange thing was it had BIG knobbly tires on it & a roof rack, with a tow bar & trailer on. The door opened & a bloke stepped out & said to the crowd.." What the ****in 'ell you lot looking at". I looked at Kev & said.....Looks like Deako's here then!!...... :laugh:  :laugh:

Ok All, as you know we took the camera to the Gamekeepers Fair & had to wait for this to be developed. Deako, the camera doesn't lie...........

deaco_looking_dapper.jpg

In fact,......he looked so good.........

I put on my best clothes & we decided to elope!.....

deako_and_lazza_about_to_elope.jpg

Thanks for the piccies Kev!! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: