pre charged rifle refilling

stumpy28

hey

i have just bought a logun axsor rifle and was wondering what the best way to refill it. at the moment i will be taking it to my local shop or using my m8s pump but i need my own stuff to do it. what works best. how much will it cost me. and what do i need. i have been looking at both pumps wich i thinck i need a drier for and for scuba dive bottles. help please

cheers

Manual pumps are great can refill any where any time but in saying that a scuba bottle say 12lt wil ony cost £2 - £4 pounds a fill depending on size and shop LOL and you wont have to worry about damp/water in bottle refilling. Only gone to a bottle myself a few months ago since the rifle is a FAC spec and only shoots aroung 40 ish a fill, where as my S16S standard 12ftlb will do about 350-400 shots a fill. Your choice

Cheers

Jas

Hello one of my rifles is a logun axsor and ive been usein a hills pump and it works very well on it and a dry pack shouldnt be needed as the pump was made to a high standard and not to let in damp, it cost me £150 from my local dealer you can get them online for about £140 ish includeing p&p....

Edited by skb 557

Hello one of my rifles is a logun axsor and ive been usein a hills pump and it works very well on it and a dry pack shouldnt be needed as the pump was made to a high standard and not to let in damp, it cost me £150 from my local dealer you can get them online for about £140 ish includeing p&p....

not sure where your at re "not let damp in" its not a case of letting damp in? its a case of compressing air to reach a pressure, however "AIR" contains moisture and as you cant compress a liquid the moisture falls out of the air as water, lots of it?

hence best to use nice dry breathing air via a cylinder, and its a damn sight easier too.

cheers KW

You could try these people, good price and service~:

http://www.deepblueshooting.co.uk/category...1255&page=2

EB

Yep. Easy Bully is right, I purchased a 12 litre 300 bar bottle and gauge from deep blue last month, cost £195.00 post included. top spec equipment. recomended, cheaper than the discount gun shops.