ANTS

skb 557

Could some one please help me get rid of these **** ants there everywere and its driveing me potty,,,, ive tried many things but becouse i have a dog the really good stuff is'nt a choice.

Ive been thinking of napalm and move but im not sure what to tell the insurance as their related to the ants :angry::lol:

but it really is a probleim im havein nightmares about massive ants crushing an burning me well not really but every day is a bad dream now and summer isnt even that close..

ive tryed to find the nest but im none the wiser otherwise it'd been filled with magneasium [sorry no idea how to spell that]

Could some one please help me get rid of these **** ants there everywere and its driveing me potty,,,, ive tried many things but becouse i have a dog the really good stuff is'nt a choice.

Ive been thinking of napalm and move but im not sure what to tell the insurance as their related to the ants :angry::lol:

but it really is a probleim im havein nightmares about massive ants crushing an burning me well not really but every day is a bad dream now and summer isnt even that close..

ive tryed to find the nest but im none the wiser otherwise it'd been filled with magneasium [sorry no idea how to spell that]

We have a dog and I use ant spray also tyhere is a gel that you

put on some tin foil. The ants carry it back to the nest and it kills them there.

In the summer we get them marching across the wall if weve been out

when the flying ants are trying to get free. I just hoover them up.

Don't worry about ants they are clean and won't hurt you.

Cheers taz.

thanx ill try the stuff which they take home as this sounds pleaseing :angry::lol:

i know there harmless but their bloody frustrateing, usally im a live an let live sort of person but theve commited a war crime and must suffer the consqences and the rath of ME :no::lol:

Used Nippon around our house last summer when they were getting very close to moving under the house. At the end of the garden though I have been known to blowtorch the nests when I found them. Instant death. Suprisingly ants seem very stupid. If you start to kill a few then the whole lot come out to fight. One waft of the blowtorch later = no ants. Just a crematorium of mini crusty bodies. :sly: If you then tap the ground a bit or poke the hole to the escape routes around the nest with a stick, more will generally emerge.

I hate ants as they get into the dogs fur and bite them. :good:

skb 557,

You call yourself a Punk... And yet you are planning the mass genocide of a whole colony of ants.

Shame on you!

ill invite em all round your's then and ya can read to em,, and tuck the little bugers in at bed time :blink: maybe you'd be a better host

i now know the true meaning of ants in ya pant and i reckon even seed eaters would evict them :good::lol:

Used Nippon around our house last summer when they were getting very close to moving under the house. At the end of the garden though I have been known to blowtorch the nests when I found them. Instant death. Suprisingly ants seem very stupid. If you start to kill a few then the whole lot come out to fight. One waft of the blowtorch later = no ants. Just a crematorium of mini crusty bodies. :good: If you then tap the ground a bit or poke the hole to the escape routes around the nest with a stick, more will generally emerge.

I hate ants as they get into the dogs fur and bite them. :blink:

So, your missus does not mind these big burned, brown patches on the lawn then? Coupled with the smell of lightly char-grilled worm and centipede? Dare I suggest napalm? May not be more effective, but it's gonna be a shed-load of fun!

Hi SKB557

You wrote:-

"im havein nightmares about massive ants crushing an burning me well not really but every day is a bad dream." :blink:

Cut down on the blow, and you'll probably find there are only a handfull of em! :good:

Pirate:

Edited by Pirate

arr she left me the other day,,,so nawt to worry about there

the nest is under my house otherwise id of stuffed a photo filmcap with magneseum with a fuse in it and....... well no more little soldgers put it that way

that nippon stuff sounds beautiful i just wish i could put a mini cammra on one of them and watch with glee