The big four oh!! tomorrow

CEREALTHRILLER

i turned 40 in 2006.

i dreaded turning 30more then i did the big 4 0.

i think you spend your teens worried about how you look and trying to lose something.

then your 20s are spent still worrying about how you look, and wishing you had not lost that something so easliy and wishing you could get it back.

i found in my 30s after having two kids. wishing i could have the body i had before i had the babys. back and trying to prove to everyone that i was a yummy mummy.

and now the 40s

well personally,

i am happy, contented,my children are turning into young men,.and the body well it will never be what it was in my 20s.but hey i have breasts now ( thats something i never did have before.)

if people dont like the way i look. the way i dress or how i talk then sod them.

this is me.and am to old to change now.

the inner me has never like the outter me(its a female thing am sure )but over the years they have learned to live with each other .

so now at 42 i am finally settle and enjoying life .

waiting for my next big adventure.

which by all accounts will be .

THE MENOPAUSE :good:

wish me luck boys.

xxxxsuzy

Its only a number mate. Its something you cant change by a single milli second so you have to get used to it. Beats being in yer box.We start off young,get older then cark it to leave space and permissions for the young uns.Now theres profound.