clothing

mahmood

Mamood,

I bought a one piece Thermal fleece some years ago from a takle shop, it works well under camo, and it was only about £25.

As for footwear, I have a pair of "Hot boots"that cost around the same price and if memory serves they came from "Bennetts of Sheffield"

If you call them they will send you a catalouge.(I will look for the number to post)

mostly fishing gear but the clothing is worth a look and its not to pricey.

A decent set of waterproofs will keep the wind out as well?.

Regards Sutty. :lol:

Lots of thin layers to trap the air inside, ex-army thermals are cheap then a windproof cover preferably goretex if funds allow for the feet, try neoprene lined wellies ( TREDDERS price £12-99 ) + a couple of pairs of socks. It is important to keep your hands warm so find what suits you here, handwarmer, mittens, gloves etc., Years ago I had a good day in bitter cold (icy) whilst standing by a fire we had lit. I never have tried using a bonfire instead of decoys?:lol: But I bet some know it all has.

Good decoying Salopian

I find one thin pair and one thick pair of woolen socks works far better for both keeping tootsies worm and blisters at bay. The old adage you gets what you pays for applies more to footwear than anywhere.

Saying that my favourite boots are army ones courtesy my old boy I think there about 30-40 of your hard earned pounds, these and a pair or gortex boot liners.

Squint