Which Quad

My MAte has got an apache which looks just like that so probalbly the same and its terrible quality its always falling apart, mind you he thrashes it by doing 50 everywhere. You would be better off with a second hand well known make (honda, yamaha, kawasaki etc) and getting a road legal kit to go on it.

Edited by EdwardtheloneShooter

My MAte has got an apache which looks just like that so probalbly the same and its terrible quality its always falling apart, mind you he thrashes it by doing 50 everywhere. You would be better off with a second hand well known make (honda, yamaha, kawasaki etc) and getting a road legal kit to go on it.

When I was looking at a new one a few months back, I was told that the road kit was an extra 500 quid, seems a lot for a couple of lights and a set of indicators?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been thinking about getting one recently (along with a pick up to transport it- don't tell the wife!) and the overwhelming opinion I have been given is to save more, and buy a honda, or similar. The engines can stand all sorts of abuse.

gents thanx for the comments, have gone down the new road (12 months warrenty) Apache RLX 320

300 single four stroke, fitted for road use, rack front back and even a winch all for just under 3 grand to my door :good:

should arrive this week will post pics soon as :yes: