Brand new sony sat nav £125 ono + postage (£RRP 179)

mag-man

I got given this for my birthday earlier in March, but since we are immigrating in about a month, we don't need it, still brand new, we havn't even opend the box, the guarentee should still be in the box, herewith details about it. Please don't ask me anything about it, like does it do this or that, cause I honestly don't know.

Prefreably paypal, also if you are keen on it and do PM me, please just put the time you sent it at the bottom, just so that if more than one people are keen, it can go to the earliest person.

Also PM me what postage you want.

1st class recorded £6

2nd class £4

Herewith details

Sony "NV-U53" satellite navigation system

£179.00

4.3ins high brightness, anti-glare touch-screen plus UK and N.Ireland mapping and Gesture Command. Trace a simple shape on-screen to be guided to your most frequently visited destinations.

512Mb flash memory. Full post code search.

Did I mention that for the £99 Halfords will instal it and set it up for you. Also you get a free year of safety camera maps included within the package and of course a direct warranty with Halfords. :good:

:good: Get him down to a tenner Andy, then I'll buy it and bung you a fiver. :drinks:

I got given this for my birthday earlier in March, but since we are immigrating in about a month, we don't need it, still brand new, we havn't even opend the box, the guarentee should still be in the box, herewith details about it. Please don't ask me anything about it, like does it do this or that, cause I honestly don't know.

Prefreably paypal, also if you are keen on it and do PM me, please just put the time you sent it at the bottom, just so that if more than one people are keen, it can go to the earliest person.

Also PM me what postage you want.

1st class recorded £6

2nd class £4

Herewith details

Sony "NV-U53" satellite navigation system

£179.00

4.3ins high brightness, anti-glare touch-screen plus UK and N.Ireland mapping and Gesture Command. Trace a simple shape on-screen to be guided to your most frequently visited destinations.

512Mb flash memory. Full post code search.

Mag man I have a new and unused £20 note i am excepting offers around £35. are you interested, that's including delivery :good: