gamekeeping college

chears for that mate

do you want me to drop some info in for you abut the colage and the course the best thing about i t is they have a shoot on campus where the students are the keepers and do all the trapping and shoot days and they have 1700 acrs of roe stalking and they go fishing on weekends and all that its sooo cool

im startin at bishop burton in september but its abit far from leeds,,,but its far from hull to i think ill have to drive about 26miles aday to get there but it'l be well worth it.....

we dont have our own shoot on campus but theres a few to go to we do every monday.....and at the end of season we get ourown shoot day for the work we put in we get to do clays and stuff like that and if your a good boy or lady ya get your dsc1 out of it and bushcutter and chainsaw but i think thats at extra cost and as im a machour studant its costin me £800 a year....

if you were intrested in the same collage that im of to they do have a halls of residance type thing goin on and i know its cheeper rent than my flat is a year...

so are you comin to the end of your joinary coures or have ya had enough of it??? if ya could mate id stick it out then go on and do game and wildlife management you need 4 grade B-A gcse's to get on my course and i got kicked out of school for being a little "well a big" *** but i got on the course through life experiance so it cant be that hard to get on,,,,, i reall doubt you'd have any worrys......

good luck russ i hope you do it coz i know you'd love it

Sounds really good just hope the college i should be starting soon in norwich is as good as that i no they have there own shoot on site but as i will only be there 1 day a week dont know how involed will get in it. Good luck with it all tho mate. :blush:

matt

• 2 months later...

Hi

I went to Plumpton college in Brighton it was brilliant i lived there for 2 years and done my course they run a shoot on the college and they make the students run it and you learn so much and meet some helpfull people im 19 and run my own shoot now well worth it.

• 3 weeks later...