Has Gordon Brown confirmed the conspiracy theories?

DaveK

Today Gordon Clown publicly stated that it's time for a NEW WORLD ORDER.

Is this an open declaration of the existence of the Illuminati, the Bildberg Group and Skull and Bones and others of their ilk?

is it now confirmed that the world is actually run by industrialists who determine in advance who will be the next US president or our next PM?

has he confirmed who decides who will go to war and where and with whom to keep the world in balance?

Has the pyramid with the all seeing eye on a dollar bill come of age?

As they say on subject hypotheses in universities .............

DISCUSS.

beam me up scotty :hmm:

You sure you haven't misquoted the "Bash Street Kids" when someone said "Beat me up Spotty"?

:hmm: :hmm:

God I'm sharp tonight. Must be the ALDI's whisky & coke :lol::hmm:

edited to apologise. The whisky was from Lidl

Edited by DaveK

beam me up scotty :hmm:

You sure you haven't misquoted the "Bash Street Kids" when someone said "Beat me up Spotty"?

:lol: :yp:

God I'm sharp tonight. Must be the ALDI's whisky & coke :P:hmm:

no not sharp just too much to drink :lol::lol:

Didn't realise you came on here Mum. If I'd had too much to drink, believe me, I'd be far less articulate and wudent beabel top splel. :hmm: :hmm:

DISCUSS.

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm::lol:

trackactionclendonhendeom6.jpg

I rest my case. Obviously a politician. Look at how his left hand thumb sticks up like Browns does and Blairs did when they are/were lying :hmm:

thats a very weak argument.fingers ,thumbs.dont think so. :hmm:

Well come on then .......................... come up with a better one :hmm: :hmm:

BTW, for information, we're up to 15 posts and Guntrader has 0.

Now this could mean that they haven't the intelligence on there to respond.

Equally it could mean that they have

It could mean that they're all out on the **** or pull

Or it could mean that they're out shooting and we're not.

Alternatively they could all be geriatrics and gone to bed.

Edited by DaveK

Read a bit about the bilderberg group and new world order. Book by John Ronson, or was it Ron Johnson, not quite sure.... Anyway the important bit was that he seemed to think it was all a bit weird but OK. Perhaps he's one of them too. :hmm:

Teal Read "Europes full circle" it's about the rise of modern Nazism and goes quite deeply into Illuminati and Bildberg

Col, have you no sense of humour? maybe it's time for beddies.

Gents, I can't go out shooting tonight, there's nack all on telly, the whisky's going down Veeeeery slowly. A bit of fun is in order, even on this subject.

Col, who was I trying to convince? I introduced a subject and invited people to discuss it. not once did I try to convince anyone of anything.

19 - 0

Edited by DaveK

Teal Read "Europes full circle" it's about the rise of modern Nazism and goes quite deeply into Illuminati and Bildberg

Gents, I can't go out shooting tonight, there's nack all on telly, the whisky's going down Veeeeery slowly. A bit of fun is in order, even on this subject.

Col, who was I trying to convince? I introduced a subject and invited people to discuss it. not once did I try to convince anyone of anything.

19 - 0

answer yes,next questioin dont know.20 0 :hmm:

Read a bit about the bilderberg group and new world order. Book by John Ronson, or was it Ron Johnson, not quite sure.... Anyway the important bit was that he seemed to think it was all a bit weird but OK. Perhaps he's one of them too. :hmm:

19 - 0

answer yes,next questioin dont know.20 0 :hmm:

Come come my man. You're not actually entering into what could be perceived as the spirit of a conversation now. Are you? :hmm:

Today Gordon Clown publicly stated that it's time for a NEW WORLD ORDER.

Is this an open declaration of the existence of the Illuminati, the Bildberg Group and Skull and Bones and others of their ilk?

is it now confirmed that the world is actually run by industrialists who determine in advance who will be the next US president or our next PM?

has he confirmed who decides who will go to war and where and with whom to keep the world in balance?

Has the pyramid with the all seeing eye on a dollar bill come of age?

DISCUSS.

Looks like you have just woken up to the facts of life. When did you ever hear anyone pretending that the world was run by national governments elected by real people like you and me?

What a quaint 18th century idea.

Jim

Where do you get the "just woken up"? At 52 I think it a bit long in the tooth to have just woken up to it. Jim, you are missing the point. I've posed a question and am looking for other peoples views.

Not once have I said that its what I think or believe and, people DO think the world is run by national governments elected by real people (except Zimbabwe)

people DO think the world is run by national governments elected by real people (except Zimbabwe)

As I say, only if they have not woken up to the facts of life. The fact that a few very naive individuals think that does not make it right (anymore than reading somehting in the Mail or Express, or hearing it on the Jeremy Vine Show, makes it right!)

Jim