how do you report some one on the forum

kris

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DF, no doubt you'll want a close-fisted contest ?

Ok then I will fight with one arm behind my back, blindfolded, and I will get on my nees and I bet I still win.

Are you getting on your knees to beg him to stop, or too give it to him good and proper :rolleyes:

I think the double entendres in this thread are disgraceful!

If you've been on the receiving end of a load then feel free to give one back son!

There's no shame in being beaten into a corner, just make sure you come back standing proud!

If you get a good hoofing in the ring the only reasonable response is to lick your wounds and come back throwing fists!

I could go on :rolleyes:

I think the double entendres in this thread are disgraceful!

WellCum Pinmeister,

Poor old DF is struggling to get his point over.

He obviously has this sexual frustration going on with Kris.

Maybe they should both try looking at it from each others end ?

Edited by LV

Look.

If you are on the receiving end of a relentless, aggressive and systematic pounding in the ring you have to have a strategy.

You'll be bleeding and weeping, this needs to be attended to, once you have that under control you need to get yourself oiled up, vaseline applied to all your tender and exposed parts then *** back fighting.

You need to identify a weakness, perhaps when the other fighter stoops low, ATTACK, throw violent fists with the aim of landing them in the ring, make him feel the PAIN, make him feel the shame of being soundly beaten off the ring!

Go for it!