Landrover

Yorkshire Pudding

I'm after a little help from the forum members as reguards my defender 90 .

I'm wanting to go top less for the summer (now i'm ready for the comments about my Yorkshire puddings wobbling about and scaring people ) I have looked on exmoor trim and found the price of a bikini hood for my defender is a very reasonable £80 . The sticks for this hood are £210 . A vast amount of money for a bit of bent metal . Does anybody on here have some sticks which they would be willing to photograph , and take some measurements for me . so i could make my own please ?

all the best yis yp :rolleyes:

I'm wanting to go top less for the summer (now i'm ready for the comments about my Yorkshire puddings wobbling about and scaring people ) I have looked on exmoor trim and found the price of a bikini hood for my defender is a very reasonable £80 . The sticks for this hood are £210 . A vast amount of money for a bit of bent metal . Does anybody on here have some sticks which they would be willing to photograph , and take some measurements for me . so i could make my own please ?

all the best yis yp :rolleyes:

YP out in his bikini...I shudder to think...Daisy Duke it wont be !!!

all the best yis yp :lol:

YP out in his bikini...I shudder to think...Daisy Duke it wont be !!!

:rolleyes::yes::lol::lol::lol::good::lol:

Hi I've just put a soft top on mine, full soft top , not the bikini.

If you're anywhere near Plymouth you're welcome to come and take some photo's measurements etc.

I can take some photo's for you if you want and you can work out the measurements from the holes which hold you hard top on. Difficult to explain.

Let me know if you want some photo's I'll try and take some tomorrow if you're not from around this way.

all the best yis yp :lol:

Pm for you.

:good: D2D