suzuki sj413

jimdfish

I will get one on the strength of you reveiw PP. They're bloody cheap arent they. I sunk the rascal up to the back bumper the other day and it took an hour to dig out. Decided that with my new farm I might need something with a bit more traction. I have seen some in the loot for anywhere between 400 and 800 quid. I know for that I will be buying a shed bodywise but I can knock the engine into shape without too much bother.

Jim

Guest Mr Pieman

Jimd,

not getting stuck is as much about driver ability as it is about tyres etc. I've seen many a good 4x4 (with good off road tyres) bogged down by 'driver error'!!

PP

hi jimdfish

got my 413 a month ago j reg swb. it was a soft top when i got it its now a removable hard top. the bit above the driver comes off for me to shoot out off when lamping, got it for over the stubble on the farms when pigeon shooting mostly.

and it goes anywere i ask it. better than my nissan primera

the short wheel base is a bit small for all the gear so i bought a 413 lwb on sunday

been busy getting it ready for a outing. all you need to do to them for our game is put some all terrain tyres on.and off you go. cost buttons to insure. parts cheep as chips. not the fastest moter i have had, and a bit bouncy but they are bomb proof

so i have a swb 413 for sale soon j reg 5 months t&t if you want it

jim

paid 5oo for the swb, and it wanted bits doing with it. new back, tyres, service,

but its a little belter, got the lwb off ebay £200 no mot or tax put another£200

into it but it is in good nick. just sorting the brakes out today hope to have it on the road for the weekend. really easy to work on. iam not into cars but this is simple to work with. dont have to plug em into a computor to tell you what they want.

Gloria,

You TWIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes YOU!

The only vehicle you need/want, babe, is a LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 TDI, or maybe a V8.

Anyone who tells you different is either a homosexual, hairdresser, crossdresser, cuckold husband/boyfriend, builder, or serial Mall shopper.

Oh, I can't wait for you to get your handbags/clutchpurse's out. OUCH BITCHES!

This is too easy. Give me something to work with, PLEASE?:)?:lol:?:lol:??

LB :/

LB,

I agree with you, but when you can pick up an SJ413 for 500 notes, spend 100 notes on new nobbly tyres for it and then abuse it over rough ground for a year or three, you can't argue.

Besides, everyone knows that Landy's have the market on being cool...

Wookie

Mamhood

Dont listen to LB, he is landy crazy. I on the other hand am an extremeley anti landrover ex owner, who having messed with old landys for years, eventually bought a new one. Nothing but trouble for 3 years, only solved the problem by buying a shogun.

My son has a Suzuki Vitara soft top, we gave him all the usual hair dresser jokes, but he doesnt care. he has raised the body, and fitted bigger wheels and tyres with tread that you could hide in. If you do buy one let me know because he has a set of virtually new off road tyres.

He has really abused the car and regularly goes on the green lane routes detailed in one of the 4x4 magazines. I went on one with him on August bank holiday monday I was very impressed both with the vehicle and my sons driving. It was the day when dad had to eat his own words. The vitara is a good off roader despite what some others would have you believe. landrovers are fine, if you love fixing things and have a tool box the size of a removal van.

webber

Ha ha ha Lurcherboy( this must be said while elongating all your vowels and your voice must be dripping wth contempt and a sneer i.e Luuuuurcheeeeeerbooooooy).

Nobody likes your Landy cause its ****. Thats right ****. Obviously from the posts above your type are endangered as we all turn to something more reliable and able on the "green road ". Japanese, thats right, would you buy a Rover, I dont think so. An MG rover, Oh no, So why buy a British built 4x4? I pity the fool.

Jim

P.S LB is this the sort of reponse you wanted with regards to your mail?

P.P.S I would buy a Lanny but the fishes pockets are bare and am looking for cheap 4x4 until I can afford a toolbox/Lanny ( series 3 preferably with coil springs added )

P.P.P.S Its **** I said