Electric shavers.

Cranfield

I 50/50 alternate between wet shaving and using an electric razor (Phillishave 202).

About 12 months ago I replaced the shaving heads, which I believe were the original ones that I had used for well over 5 years.

Now it doesn't seem to be shaving so close, after only 12 months use of the new heads.

Was I lucky with the first heads, or are the second ones duff ?

How often do you change the heads on your electric razor ?

I 50/50 alternate between wet shaving and using an electric razor (Phillishave 202).

About 12 months ago I replaced the shaving heads, which I believe were the original ones that I had used for well over 5 years.

Now it doesn't seem to be shaving so close, after only 12 months use of the new heads.

Was I lucky with the first heads, or are the second ones duff ?

How often do you change the heads on your electric razor ?

Have you thought about waxing your legs instead ? :blink:

i hate them, they make my face feel burnt !

in fact, i never shave with a razor either ? hate that too ! face feels like a smacked ****....

i have a shaved head so i just use the hair whizzers on my face and have a number 0 all over.... leaves me with a perfect place to stike my matches.

must say though, ive got a damn hairy back ? why has all my hair gone from my head to my back ? it just takes the **** that a man with a bald head gets such a hairy wolf like back !

hey ho.

I think all electric shavers are a waste of space. I've tried all sorts, Philips, Braun the lot.

Now I use those 10p orange Bic disposable :good:

Sorted - close shave, cheap as chips. £1 for a bag of 10 or a dozen, each one does me for about 20 shaves :good: I only throw them away when they start pulling the stubble out, instead of cutting it off :good::yes::yes:

Oy Vay already :lol: