scopes from ebay

pauldr

Know what you want before you buy.

Most of my (Simmons) scopes have come from the states off ebay & I've one a Bushnell Banner from Hong Kong.

Don't just buy because It's cheap uness you'r an experianced buyer & can spot the bargains.

Quite a few of the new super cheap scopes are clones, not worth the money, Simmons "Masters" are one scope I'd avoid.

Some bargain s/h one's come up, have you put a wanted on here ?

A good s/h scope is better than a new pile of rubbish.

I used a Leupold clone on my hw80 and it was great, kept its zero which is great for a cheap scope on a springer. Look on bbs though second hand they´ve some great bargains :good:

PS UP THE ROVERS :):):lol:

Edited by peacey

I used a Leupold clone on my hw80 and it was great, kept its zero which is great for a cheap scope on a springer. Look on bbs though second hand they´ve some great bargains :yp:

PS UP THE ROVERS :good::good::good:

whas bbs ?

I decided to give Fleabay a whirl a day or 3 ago for some scopes & bid on a Walther 3x9x40 AO/IR scope.

Got it for £35.00 plus P&P, brand new & should be arriving for the weekend from a UK retailer.

I think the regular shop price is around £55.00 so there are savings to be had, in this case about 36% on the shop price.

Yes, I appreciate it's not exactly "top class glass" but then it still is sufficient for my purposes

Just don't get carried away & put in a maximum bid that's more than you want to pay & make sure you know what you're looking for as well as having an idea of it's usual retail price

i got a tasko 12-24x50 a wile back for playing around with bench rest small bore at the rifle club and i was actually realy impressed with it nice scope and for £30 posted i could not go wrong

i bought a tasco 3x9x40 with illuminated for £27 from hong kong on e bay great scope .

atb

tractorboy :good::oops: