Hunters....

relivingmyyouth

Domed. biseley mags. one point though, on RWS super domes i have had bad experiences with them with about %50 of the pellets quite deformed out of the tin... 3 different tins from 3 different batches. think i was really unlucky as i have heard really good things about them.

i have had a few good kills with Napier Power Hunters. but ive got a hw57 and find that the machining quality isnt so good and pellets become warped easily but for £6.25 for 500 u cant rele go wrong.

i also use bisley magnums but they are a dam sight stronger and seem to punch thru stuff rather than deforming and causing a shock to kill (more likely to blow a hole thru a rat or a squirrel if ur not careful) :lol:

My Raider 10 likes The Weihrauch F+T Specials so I'll use those in that. The Weihrauch likes Dynamic SN2's so I'll stick with them. Some people like the AA Hunters and the RWS Superpoints. There is some support for RWS Hollowpoints and all my guns seem to like the new Crossman Premier Hollowpoints. I'll stick with domes and see what happens.

Thankyou all :lol: