Cheap Gore-Tex

Wookie

I've been trying for ages to ge tmy hands on some cheap non-UK pattern Gore-Tex of just about any sort from just about anywhere, but to no avail.

Has anyone got any ideas at all where I can get some, maybe French pattern or something? Call me old fashioned, but I don't like being seen in the UK pattern... It's just a bit too military for me.

Wookie

army surplus stores.. they have goretex and moleskin all the time.

Aled

TROUSERS MADE OUT OF MOLES.

Whats the matter with you man? Wooly jumpers yes! Leather chaps ok. But trousers made out of moles? You are one sick welshman.

Jim

p.s have you ever heard the like. mole trousers. Next he will be telling us he has batpants.

I've got a Belgian cammo top right now that is sort of waterproof, but in anything more than a light shower, I get soaked.

Dav, Cheers for that info mate.

Oh yes, the reason I'm not too keen on the UK pattern is that I want to be able to use it for biking as well and round Thetford, using UK pattern is a bit dodgy. I'd rather people didn't think I was forces that had got lost.

Wookie