just scrached ma stock

rioulike

just back from a mooch with my cz rimfire,to cut a long story short av put a f$$kin big dent in the stock just at the pistol grip cheackering,and am f in rageing.Have only had it a couple of month and was in like new condition,my missus is telling me to get a grip she just doesent understand.whats a man to do?,sorry cant do photos would if i could

just back from a mooch with my cz rimfire,to cut a long story short av put a f$$kin big dent in the stock just at the pistol grip cheackering,and am f in rageing.Have only had it a couple of month and was in like new condition,my missus is telling me to get a grip she just doesent understand.whats a man to do?,sorry cant do photos would if i could

I'm the same mate. I am definately coming to terms with handling the odd scratch here and there though these days! Ha! Main thing is - they CAN be repaired. If you scratch action or barrel its a little more difficult and not a DIY job.

It can be filled, raised (if a dent) or sanded out of light then re-oil the stock. Sometimes its nice to refinish your stock as they often look better than the original if you use a nice oil.

Si

All depends what you want to do with it. If you want to worship it, keep it at home. If you want to use it, expect it to get knocked. <_<:yes:

expect it to get knocked

or launched of a landy. :good:

I rest my case but that rifle with the dented T8AR (as you know) wasn't mine and, as it belongs to a woman, I haven't been forgiven yet. :hmm:

I haven't been forgiven yet

as it belongs to a woman you never will be mate.never.

Anyway, serves her right for nagging. She's at work at the moment protecting the streets of Harehills. Aren't they lucky?

Nice and quiet here though <_<:good: