Why dont you post boys .

Harnser

I see your from the east end townie . Theres a little pub in white chapel called the blind begger ,do you know it .I used to drink in there years ago with twin brothers ,havent seen them for years . Harnser .

I remember them, Ronnie and Reggie, couple of real nice lads do anything for you.

Yes you got them Bob very charitable young men . I did bump into them a few times whilst in london . Harnser .

I hope you remembered to ask after their mother?....Such a sweat deary would never hear a bad word said about her boys :lol:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another nice lad that used to drink in there, always very good to his mum, you must remember him Harnser, Frank "Mad Axeman" Mitchell, used to drink with his pal Jack "The Hat" McVitie, used to do karaoke if I remember correctly, or was that Babs?

Sweat dreams Oh Noble One :lol:

Lets go for another 12 pages then :lol: :lol:

Is sweat dreams related to dogging? :lol:

It'd make me sweat ................................................. if I ever did it :lol: :lol:

Oh, well spotted Dave, I missed that one! Are sweat dreams the same as .....errr.....p'raps not.

It'd make me sweat ................................................. if I ever did it :lol: :lol:

Oh, well spotted Dave, I missed that one! Are sweat dreams the same as .....errr.....p'raps not.

Alas what can i say? :lol: Sadly my poor spelling (should have been SWEET) is due to my bunking off from school in my earlier years

with one of my uncles, (who wasn't really my uncle, he just came round a lot to keep mum company whilst dad worked away. But mum said we could call himm uncle to save confusion :lol: ) who introduced me into the SATANIC world off MAN HOLE COVERS :lol::lol:

Alas what can i say? :lol: Sadly my poor spelling (should have been SWEET) is due to my bunking off from school in my earlier years

with one of my uncles, (who wasn't really my uncle, he just came round a lot to keep mum company whilst dad worked away. But mum said we could call himm uncle to save confusion :lol: ) who introduced me into the SATANIC world off MAN HOLE COVERS :lol::lol:

Wouldn't be uncle Harnser by any remote chance would it? :lol:

with one of my uncles, (who wasn't really my uncle, he just came round a lot to keep mum company whilst dad worked away. But mum said we could call himm uncle to save confusion :lol: ) who introduced me into the SATANIC world off MAN HOLE COVERS :o :lol:

I have wandered over the years?.....As my younger sister does bear an uncanny resemblance to the said PW member :lol:

But back in those days we just knew him as Willie Heckuslike, only because we over heard them in the bedroom, mum said they had to be carefull

in case dad caught them, and he said what your dave catch me? Willie Heckuslike.......Thats all i remeber about him :lol::lol:

with one of my uncles, (who wasn't really my uncle, he just came round a lot to keep mum company whilst dad worked away. But mum said we could call himm uncle to save confusion :lol: ) who introduced me into the SATANIC world off MAN HOLE COVERS :o :lol:

I have wandered over the years?.....As my younger sister does bear an uncanny resemblance to the said PW member :lol:

But back in those days we just knew him as Willie Heckuslike, only because we over heard them in the bedroom, mum said they had to be carefull

in case dad caught them, and he said what your dave catch me? Willie Heckuslike.......Thats all i remeber about him :lol::lol:

Your younger sister has a beard and collects man-hole covers?........ Any chance of arranging a date?

in case dad caught them, and he said what your dave catch me? Willie Heckuslike.......Thats all i remeber about him :o :lol:

Your younger sister has a beard and collects man-hole covers?........ Any chance of arranging a date?

I will try and get in contact with her,Last time i spoke to her she was working at B+Q in SHEDS. it shouldn't be a problem arranging a date, as she doesn't get aked that often if at all, not with her looks

and all that facial hair :lol:

in case dad caught them, and he said what your dave catch me? Willie Heckuslike.......Thats all i remeber about him :o :lol:

I will try and get in contact with her,Last time i spoke to her she was working at B+Q in SHEDS. it shouldn't be a problem arranging a date, as she doesn't get aked that often if at all, not with her looks

Is that a Leics word for something grubby? So if I promise not to ake her, do I get a date?

Lets go for another 12 pages then :lol::lol:

It'd make me sweat ................................................. if I ever did it :lol::lol:

Wouldn't be uncle Harnser by any remote chance would it? :o

Is that a Leics word for something grubby? So if I promise not to ake her, do I get a date?

It sounds to me as though she could do with a damn good aking :lol:

It sounds to me as though she could do with a damn good aking :lol:

Sure does, she must be "aking" for it! :lol:

Edited by bob300w

bob300w

Having spoken to my sister, she is flattered that such a catch as your fine self sees fit to show

an interest after all these years, as it appears walking the streets at night in search of Mr. Right (can i have the money up front)

have proved fruitless..........Just one small point she asks (akes) will it cause problems as she is not due her final operation till September?

Robert (soon to be Rebbecca) is so looking forward to meeting you :lol::lol:

bob300w

Having spoken to my sister, she is flattered that such a catch as your fine self sees fit to show

an interest after all these years, as it appears walking the streets at night in search of Mr. Right (can i have the money up front)

have proved fruitless..........Just one small point she asks (akes) will it cause problems as she is not due her final operation till September?

Cor!! That's my kind of girl/man/it! However, it sounds suspiciously as though she/he/it may have been born/hatched/laid in Suffolk, in which case she can ake off. If you could just forward her birth certificate as proof of place of birth, I will go ahead with the nuptual arrangements.

P.S. If you could forward a photograph (pre-op) I would appreciate it.

Looking forward to joining your family at Mutley mansion in time for the grouse season.

bob300w

Cor!! That's my kind of girl/man/it! However, it sounds suspiciously as though she/he/it may have been born/hatched/laid in Suffolk, in which case she can ake off. If you could just forward her birth certificate as proof of place of birth, I will go ahead with the nuptual arrangements.

Looking forward to joining your family at Mutley mansion in time for the grouse season.

That would be fantastic! we the family thought this day would never come and poor little sis was going to live out her lonely existence

amongst the MAN HOLE covers in the SHED situated on the outskirts of the estate (for safety reasons of course! In the past there had been some miss understanding with some of the male members of local peasants. Who inadvertantley strayed onto the land whilst walking home

late at night some what intoxicated from the village inn)......As for origins you can rest assured that at NO time has any Mutleyian past or present had

any dealings with Suffolk, even to the extent of never so much as putting 1 or all 3 feet in the god forsaken place!

I will get in touch with Granpa Frank Instine to work out the date when she/he/it was created, as for the photos i do have some but am unable

to post them due to their hideous nature......All the best with the arrangements and we all look forward to welcoming you into the Mutley household :lol::lol:

bob300w

That would be fantastic! we the family thought this day would never come and poor little sis was going to live out her lonely existence

amongst the MAN HOLE covers in the SHED situated on the outskirts of the estate (for safety reasons of course! In the past there had been some miss understanding with some of the male members of local peasants. Who inadvertantley strayed onto the land whilst walking home

late at night some what intoxicated from the village inn)......As for origins you can rest assured that at NO time has any Mutleyian past or present had

any dealings with Suffolk, even to the extent of never so much as putting 1 or all 3 feet in the god forsaken place!

I will get in touch with Granpa Frank Instine to work out the date when she/he/it was created, as for the photos i do have some but am unable

to post them due to their hideous nature......All the best with the arrangements and we all look forward to welcoming you into the Mutley household :lol::lol:

It's looking good this end, I trust that you are not related to the scouse Mutleys from the Wirral? I have read some of the insane ramblings of Martinmutley on here and there could well be a problem with gene contamination if this is the case.

I assume that sis has had her parvo shots? Is she house trained?

Pity about the photo's we need something to keep the corvids off of the spaghetti crops, but not to worry, I'll nail a couple of peasants to a telegraph pole, their screams usually work well. They don't last like they used to though, it's their turnip diet, in my opinion.

bob300w

It's looking good this end, I trust that you are not related to the scouse Mutleys from the Wirral? I have read some of the insane ramblings of Martinmutley on here and there could well be a problem with gene contamination if this is the case.

I assume that sis has had her parvo shots? Is she house trained?

Pity about the photo's we need something to keep the corvids off of the spaghetti crops, but not to worry, I'll nail a couple of peasants to a telegraph pole, their screams usually work well. They don't last like they used to though, it's their turnip diet, in my opinion.

No such problem with gene contamination as we tend to keep it amongst ourselves (I cannot remember the last time we allowed an outsider into the folds). but i feel that the time is right for the family to have a fresh injection of blood! Speaking of which, sis god bless her hairy little face, is virtually up to date with

all hers, Dad's just trying to give her, her last one for RABIS, he is currently out in the woods on the estate with his blow pipe as i write (sis can be some what shy at times and when cornered can appear to be aggressive, but this is just her way of being playful)....

Don't trouble yourself with the peasants, sis will happily oblige as she already has several holes in hear head from playing our favourite game "Shoot the Freak". just whack a couple of nails through these, she loves a good hammering! and don't worry if you miss it will just add to her alluring charm.

Well what do you know a perfectly ligimate and honest post hijacked by a bunch of internet pervs hell bent on self gratification . I really am surprised at the content of the some of the thread replies and am at the stage were i am feeling very embarrassed at logging on to the thread . Harnser .

P.S.

Mutley just out of curiosity sake how old is your sister ? she is not a young springer is she ? Harnser .

Well what do you know a perfectly ligimate and honest post hijacked by a bunch of internet pervs hell bent on self gratification . I really am surprised at the content of the some of the thread replies and am at the stage were i am feeling very embarrassed at logging on to the thread . Harnser .

P.S.

Mutley just out of curiosity sake how old is your sister ? she is not a young springer is she ? Harnser .

Alas no, her SPRING was SPRUNG many years ago whilst being rescued from a SHAFT! :lol:

P.S.

Alas no, her SPRING was SPRUNG many years ago whilst being rescued from a SHAFT! :lol:

ROFLMAO thanks for that tea all over the screen now :lol::lol:

P.S.

OI!! What's with the self-gratification? I'm trying to gratify/ake his sister not meself. I've already sent the cash off, so stop trying to horn in on my sex life.

Course if you wish to be a half gun, I'm sure that we can come to some arrangment, as long as you don't leave her hanging on the railings like the last time we shared one.

As for your logging on the thread......the sooner that you get flush toilets in Naarfuk, the better.

P.S.

OI!! What's with the self-gratification? I'm trying to gratify/ake his sister not meself. I've already sent the cash off, so stop trying to horn in on my sex life.

Course if you wish to be a half gun, I'm sure that we can come to some arrangment, as long as you don't leave her hanging on the railings like the last time we shared one.

As for your logging on the thread......the sooner that you get flush toilets in Naarfuk, the better.

Fear not Bobby boy, a deal is a deal and if there's one thing you can say about a Mutley (and most of it has been) we are honourable.....

Sis is already under lock and key and shackled to the rack in the cellar awaiting your arrival. I must emphasise the urgency in this matter, as

the restraints are well worn due to the regularity of use when we have the twice weekly family gatherings. :lol::lol::lol:

Not using galvanised chain I hope, I don't want her/him/it's complexion tinted grey, well no more than it is already. If the chain gives out, just nail her feet to the cellar floor, I'll pass the wounds off as stigmata, should boost her resale value by a few quid.

I had thought of using an electric collar on her/him/it during training, does 440 volt 3-phase sound compatible with her nature?

Does she have any experience of retrieving? It would be a shame to leave her in the cellar on shoot days.

How are the open days going at Mutley Towers? Many visitors, or are they mostly getting lost in the bog as on previous open days?

Dammed hilarious the day we used your butler as a stepping stone, he could have waited untill we were all over the swamp before he sank out of site, I tell you, you just can't get the staff nowadays.

Edited by bob300w