Why dont you post boys .

Harnser

Can we return to the topic please? The frivolous comments above have no place on a serious dogging forum such as this.

Robert

How do you suppose you are going to be come a better shooter, if you don't open your eyes and broaden your thinking?.......

Tut, tut young man.......cor kids of today eh?.......Cant tell em any thing! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Right, that's the final straw. I'm sick of you lot and your entertaining posts and banter on general topics. I'm off to start my own proper dogging forum with Dusty Fox, for serious topics only.

Turnips indeed!

Robert

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we return to the topic please? The frivolous comments above have no place on a serious dogging forum such as this.

Robert

How do you suppose you are going to be come a better shooter, if you don't open your eyes and broaden your thinking?.......

Tut, tut young man.......cor kids of today eh?.......Cant tell em any thing! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Right, that's the final straw. I'm sick of you lot and your entertaining posts and banter on general topics. I'm off to start my own proper dogging forum with Dusty Fox, for serious topics only.

Turnips indeed!

Robert

Thaaaaaaaaarrrr SHE BLOWS! :hmm::hmm::lol:

Robert

Turnips indeed!

Robert

Your new forum will need policing, any chance of taking a couple of this forum's mounties with you?

Robert

What was the original topic?

Something to do with dog training I think, it was a long time ago....

No,

It was that B******Y bloke Harsner wanting to know why people don't post.

What an IDIOT if people didn't post then this thread wouldn't be anywhere near as long as it is. :):oops:

Robert

What was the original topic?

Something to do with dog training I think, it was a long time ago....

No,

It was that B******Y bloke Harsner wanting to know why people don't post.

What an IDIOT if people didn't post then this thread wouldn't be anywhere near as long as it is. :):oops:

Ah, but it's all part of a cunning plan by Harnser to beat the number of pages on his infamous "Shed thread".

God have i been hi-jacked ,it wont happen again . Up your transomes me handsomes . Harnser .

It's going well Harnser, not yet 15.00hrs, and 9 pages, it could beat the shed thread!

er what was ther page count on thar shed thread ? and did it get hijacked ? 3carrots and a turnip a sack spuds says harnsers next exploit will be as well :hmm::hmm::hmm:

come on harnser come on harnser :):oops:

ok bob300w your go

atb tractorboy :hmm::lol:

Having joined the forum only a few months ago, it has become obvious to me that the number of people that actually post on the forum is far less than the total number of members .

I was just thinking that it would be nice to hear from some of the less well known members ,who incidently have been members of p.w. for much longer than i have . I can imagine that there are members out there who are happy to read the information from the site and pick up what tips they can and to remain anonymous , afterall its a free world and nobody has to start a thread or become involved in the banter . I just thought it would be nice to hear from you . Harnser .

Well I suppose some of don't have much to say that would interest everyone else, as I don't have a shed to play in.

(1)Having joined the forum only a few months ago, it has become obvious to me that the number of people that actually post on the forum is far less than the total number of members .

(2) I was just thinking that it would be nice to hear from some of the less well known members ,who incidently have been members of p.w. for much longer than i have . (3)I can imagine that there are members out there who are happy to read the information from the site and pick up what tips they can and to remain anonymous , afterall its a free world and nobody has to start a thread or become involved in the banter . (4)I just thought it would be nice to hear from you . Harnser .

Much as I hate to get back to the subject, especially as all of us have forgotten what it was, let's have a closer look at the latest Harnserism;

(1) Obviously this is the case as most in Suffolk can neither read or write, this matter is being addressed however, and keyboards suitable for webbed, six fingered use will soon be freely avilable in all Suffolk branches of Retardo superstores.

(2) If all of the "less well known" members were regular posters, they would, by default, not be "less well known".

(3)If these "watchers", "doggers", call them what you will, are happy, as you say, why disrupt their lives by forcing them into the limelight and their 15 minutes of unwanted fame?

(4) Why would it be "nice" (bit Sergeant Wilson-ish innit ?) to hear from somebody (probably a Suffolkonian), that you have never met, speaks gibberish (or fluent Suffolk as it is better known) and has webbed fingers?

Yours, disgruntled of Dagenham.

i wont be crabbing till next week, so as soon as i get some, ill let you know and we can do the big walk :)

At the risk of kicking off another 10 pages

is crabbing a bit like dogging but on the beach?

Bob, Chard, this stuff is priceless, keep it up!

Robert

I think it's utter filth :)

I'm going to take up drain-spotting :oops:

Yep, me too, I'm off to the A120 as we speak, I saw a nice little cast steel "Acme ****proof Mk.1" only yesterday, possibly with the original proof-marks and chambers.

Robert

I'm going to take up drain-spotting :hmm:

Yep, me too, I'm off to the A120 as we speak, I saw a nice little cast steel "Acme ****proof Mk.1" only yesterday, possibly with the original proof-marks and chambers.

Damn, I wish you'd let me know earlier - I need to tick that one off my lifer list :hmm:

That model was a bit of a misnomer wasn't it? They weren't really ****proof, especially in Naaaaaarfuk and Zufffak. It would need something more substantial to stop those East Anglian bad boys :oops:

Robert

Damn, I wish you'd let me know earlier - I need to tick that one off my lifer list :hmm:

That model was a bit of a misnomer wasn't it? They weren't really ****proof, especially in Naaaaaarfuk and Zufffak. It would need something more substantial to stop those East Anglian bad boys :oops:

Yes that's very true, a much strengthened model with a reinforced gusset, the Acme "Phelps" model, was used within the Suffick borders. Some, especially those used in the Ipswich area were made of stainless steel, in an attempt to counteract the very corrosive nature of the bullshine prevalent in the area.

Robert

Yep, me too, I'm off to the A120 as we speak, I saw a nice little cast steel "Acme Turdproof Mk.1" only yesterday, possibly with the original proof-marks and chambers.

That model was a bit of a misnomer wasn't it? They weren't really turdproof, especially in Naaaaaarfuk and Zufffak. It would need something more substantial to stop those East Anglian bad boys :oops:

Yes that's very true, a much strengthened model with a reinforced gusset, the Acme "Phelps" model, was used within the Suffick borders. Some, especially those used in the Ipswich area were made of stainless steel, in an attempt to counteract the very corrosive nature of the bullshine prevalent in the area.

Hats off to you, 300-watt Bob, you certainly know your onions :hmm:

Are you sure it wasn't called the "Felch" model? :hmm:

Edited by Chard

Any body come across a barnards foundry triangle shape drain cover with 3 hook holes please let me know . Have a picture of the 2 hook hole one circa 1965 . Harnser .

Cor, more chance of having a sensible conversation with Dustyfox than finding one of these beauties.

My grandfather had one quite close to his outside crapper many years ago, it was the envy of the whole street.

The usual sorry tale occurred, ****** arrived in the dead of night and had it away, he had to buy a Blenkinsop Mk3 "Megadump" to replace it, but he was never the same again, a broken man, only kept alive by intravenous Guinness transfusions. It was tragic to see him wasting away. It still brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. The family did rally round, we clubbed together to buy a reproduction limited edition Barnards triangular triple-hooker, but it was too late, his will to live went with the original cover.

Any body come across a barnards foundry triangle shape drain cover with 3 hook holes please let me know . Have a picture of the 2 hook hole one circa 1965 . Harnser .

Cor, more chance of having a sensible conversation with Dustyfox than finding one of these beauties.

My grandfather had one quite close to his outside crapper many years ago, it was the envy of the whole street.

The usual sorry tale occurred, ****** arrived in the dead of night and had it away, he had to buy a Blenkinsop Mk3 "Megadump" to replace it, but he was never the same again, a broken man, only kept alive by intravenous Guinness transfusions. It was tragic to see him wasting away. It still brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. The family did rally round, we clubbed together to buy a reproduction limited edition Barnards triangular triple-hooker, but it was too late, his will to live went with the original cover.

Bob ,

Thats a very sad story ,and i am sorry that i reminded you of what happend . Whould it be rude or ungratious to ask what happend to the barnards triple hooker triangular drain cover . If it brings back to many memorys i do understand Harnser .

Sorry Harnser, after the ****** had it away anything could have happened to it, the rozzers maintained that it was out of the country the same day and on a flight to Dubai, it probably hangs on an oil sheiks boudoir wall this very minute. The limited edition (No.25382527353412618262634472537 of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) repro that we bought him was had away by ****** the same day that we had it fitted, we even had Barnards original fitter to install it. Personally I believe that it was an inside job, as my brother has been giving me strange looks since the day he caught me in bed with his wife.