Changing the car

krazykayaker

before your start i already ready know that the Fourtrak is probably

a better motor, but its gotta go, the boot just isnt big enough :blink:

has anyone got any views on the Nissan Terrano as i've just got a LWB SE touring model and wondered what people thought of them

i've had the Daihatsu for a while and its great but as stated above, once the dog box, 2 kids and the wife are all in the car it dont leave much room for anything else :blink:

anyone else got one???

I had one from new and was a fabulous car . Absulutely reliable over two years and 30,000 miles . The only problem i had with it was the exterior trim kept falling off (three times ) it is glued on and nissan said the glue wasent good enough and decided to pin my trim on ,after that is wasent any more trouble . Drive a disco at the moment but would allways have another terrano . Harnser .

it should be fine, I chopped my fourtrak in in March as it was getting a bit long in the tooth and suffering from the dreaded tin worm. The Nissans do seem pretty reliable and will get better MPG. I swapped mine for an L200 and am getting about 32mpg which makes a difference over the fourtraks 28 or so. Its also far more refined on road yet still seems pretty good off road. For lamping its awesome perfect position

depends if you drive like an idiot :lol generally its fine but then I tend to slow down at field edges and tramlines as usually the shooter on the back gives me grief if they get their rifle bounced about. Its cracking off road though, probably not as good as the fourtrak but definitely easier to shoot from