Any mx fans?

mr lee

sadly, them days are over mate.... mx racing is lethal,so competative folk will think nothing of mowing you down!!..... i progressed onto the more sedate and skillfull trials riding....... but now im mostly robotic/hydraulic...them days are gone....

sadly, them days are over mate.... mx racing is lethal,so competative folk will think nothing of mowing you down!!..... i progressed onto the more sedate and skillfull trials riding....... but now im mostly robotic/hydraulic...them days are gone....

Yup, I moved on too from mx. Went down the road of trials but non competitive, then jumped over to hare and hounds and enduro. Loved it until I broke my back. :yes:

Used to have a CR500, but no longer riding. My lads rode AMCA until 2 years ago. Eldest was in Open Experts and broke his back. Youngest was Open Senior - broke his leg - 13 weeks in plaster and shoulder - plated, but plate popped out of the bone and started poking through his skin. Plate now removed and both lads retired. Love the sport, but most of their accidents over the years were due to people who couldn't set up a circuit. Silly angles on the face of jumps and extra jumps which contravened AMCA rules.

Edited by Gordon R