gun shops

Not sure Mark. Today i was after a piticular sling. where i bought the first they dont have them anymore, so i went over to euroguns at doncaster where they did.

Also whilst there i dropped on a nice gun safe at half the cost i was quoted at my regular.

Edited by decroyffe

I buy everything apart from guns and ammunition online now, so I only visit the gunshop 4 times a year or so. :crazy:

Not entirely sure what you mean in your post.. 1 gunshop or one company of gunshops? I certainly would not like to drive 200+ miles just for some rimfire ammo. :good:

Not sure Mark. Today i was after a piticular sling. where i bought the first they dont have them anymore, so i went over to euroguns at doncaster where they did.

Also whilst there i dropped on a nice gun safe at half the cost i was quoted at my regular.

I'm not sure about Euroguns. Lots of stuff in there certainly, but there's just something that I don't like about the place. Can't put my finger on it.

Robert

I'm not sure about Euroguns. Lots of stuff in there certainly, but there's just something that I don't like about the place. Can't put my finger on it.

Robert

Lack of service. I had to go and knock on an office door just to be served.

Robert

Lack of service. I had to go and knock on an office door just to be served.

Maybe. A slightly unfriendly atmosphere in there perhaps.

Robert

• 1 month later...

Robert

The problem with Euroguns is that the morale there is very poor because we've drifted into slump. The staff there are not committed to the business, and I think it'll go under if they don't get smart. I've seen adverts for experienced staff in the local press and on their web, but they never take anybody on......

A company's strength is in its staff, not what they have on display, they need some experience in there. Maybe a decent manager would be a good start.

Shame really it's in a nice spot, with the right people at the helmit could fly....and high.

Edited by PestController