BISLEY TARGETS

SPARKIE

If your refering to the chap in the British Empire Zulu campaign helmet then I thought the scene of his wife doing some knitting on that folding chair was very disturbing to say the least ;)

Believe it or not Ive, they are there every Saturday :D

looks like I'm only on liquids then :lol: ............wander what she'll be knitting :good:

If your refering to the chap in the British Empire Zulu campaign helmet then I thought the scene of his wife doing some knitting on that folding chair was very disturbing to say the least :D

Believe it or not Ive, they are there every Saturday :no:

looks like I'm only on liquids then :lol: ............wander what she'll be knitting :good:

wasnt she shooting some sort of semi auto aswell...i remember now god best bring 2 cases of beer

wasnt she shooting some sort of semi auto aswell...i remember now god best bring 2 cases of beer

Yes ......... and at one stage she was actually aiming it at a low flying helicopter passing overhead ........was probably elton john in it so no great loss

Now seeing this is going to make the trip worthwhile, a chap on parade in a pith helmet, whilst his wife sits knitting, and dropping helicopters with a semi-auto. Not from Suffolk is she? And I thought that Bisley was a tad on the staid side. ;)