Carlisle

straightshooter1

hi guys well just thought I'd see who around the Carlisle area has an FAC licence and fancies a shooting buddy I have around 8 permissions and have only lived round here for the last year so don't really know that many people round here most of my shooting mates live far and wide I'm into foxing and deer stalking and have my fair share of fox's and roe :good:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi straightshooter.

I have a lot of permission around penrith,(pigeons,rabbits, fox ) and deer stalking in dumfries & galloway , if you want to have a couple of outings then let me know.

there will be lots of rabbit lamping coming off shortly ,the areas I shoot are only 12-15 miles from carlisle, so quite handy

regards

happy

hi guys well just thought I'd see who around the Carlisle area has an FAC licence and fancies a shooting buddy I have around 8 permissions and have only lived round here for the last year so don't really know that many people round here most of my shooting mates live far and wide I'm into foxing and deer stalking and have my fair share of fox's and roe :good:

went out with Happy the other night to guy top permission and a top nights shooting what a gent :good:

Many thanks

SS

now you look verry familiar do you know a place called coids country pursuits?

now you look verry familiar do you know a place called coids country pursuits?

no as I said only lived up here 10 months or so :good:

sorry neil,well done lad, knew you were keen, no I am going hunting in sweden for 2 weeks on monday so wont be back until 13 sept :good:

we seem to have hijacked this laddys thread a wee bit

sweden ehh christ i wont be at the sale eather that hammergun i got last time went pop on me well on tom are you thinking of opening up agen any time soon whitehaven is missing you :lol: i have to go to lakelandguns now :good: or lowmill

hell we got a lot to catch up on ime off lamping soon got hares to knock off ohh i got my fac too and ime getting a 6mmbr built but dont tell me mum for chist sake

I would only do the shop again if my personel circumstances changed, I would not rely on anybody to help now ,it was good meeting the lads and having the crack, but it does interfere with your shooting,

leave the poor old hares alone , their are not very sporting with a rifle.

good luck and keep in touch.

happy

shame it was a good wee shop and the amount of guns i used to buy would keep a army going :good::good:

the poor hares eat the crimbo trees so have to go along with the deer and rabbits and i get a 5er for every one i shoot well you wouldent want a wonkey tree would you good to hear from you i onley get on hear once in a blue moon now but drop me a pm every now and then

• 3 weeks later...