Got a mink call last night

JohnGalway

Excellent story. YOu should write a website, call it maybe 'A Game Keeper's Diary'. You could set up a blog on google and write a journal of these kinds of tales. In a few months, you could have a great site with thousands of visitors. Then if you register with google adds and have contextual adverts down the side, you know - like guns, fishing tackle, country clothing, you could be getting about $1 a click from the site. One of my sons made one and it does work.

I'm serious. I might even do one myself and just make it all up and wait for the cash to roll in.

Edited by Evilv

Excellent story. YOu should write a website, call it maybe 'A Game Keeper's Diary'. You could set up a blog on google and write a journal of these kinds of tales. In a few months, you could have a great site with thousands of visitors. Then if you register with google adds and have contextual adverts down the side, you know - like guns, fishing tackle, country clothing, you could be getting about $1 a click from the site. One of my sons made one and it does work.

I'm serious. I might even do one myself and just make it all up and wait for the cash to roll in.

how do you start mate??

how do you start mate??

Here ya go ->

Blogspot Start Page