Mum kills baby in cooker

rabbithunter2008

I was thinking a similar thing.

What drives a person to something so atrocious?

Don't be so judgemental Axe, it's not her fault. Clearly microwave ovens are very dangerous things. Obviously if they are in general circulation, people are going to use them to kill. Give a person a microwave and it's only a matter of time before they commit murder, particularly with the way Hollywood glorifies the rapid re-heating of processed foodstuffs. The murdress, er I mean mother, is the real victim here.

Some people say licensing in the answer. I say: Ban them all, now! If banning absolutely everything on the face of the planet saves even one life, it will be worth it.

It does surprise me though. Before this incident I thought that the only dangerous things in the world were licensed firearms legally held by law-abiding citizens who had previously been vetted by the police. Still, learn something new and all that.

Robert

Post of the week for me. :good::good:

I was thinking a similar thing.

What drives a person to something so atrocious?

Don't be so judgemental Axe, it's not her fault. Clearly microwave ovens are very dangerous things. Obviously if they are in general circulation, people are going to use them to kill. Give a person a microwave and it's only a matter of time before they commit murder, particularly with the way Hollywood glorifies the rapid re-heating of processed foodstuffs. The murdress, er I mean mother, is the real victim here.

Some people say licensing in the answer. I say: Ban them all, now! If banning absolutely everything on the face of the planet saves even one life, it will be worth it.

It does surprise me though. Before this incident I thought that the only dangerous things in the world were licensed firearms legally held by law-abiding citizens who had previously been vetted by the police. Still, learn something new and all that.

Robert

Post of the week for me. :good::good:

And me. That covers it nicely really doesn't it :good:

It's atrocious isn't it - unbelievable, but reading the report in The Sun, it seems like the only evidence that she did it is that a cell mate(read crooked, dodgy individual) says she told her she did it.... Now, maybe there is more, but I'd listen to nothing at all said by such a person. I hope there is a lot more evidence against her than that supposed admission. Courts in the States, especially in the Mid West and the South have a shockingly bad record of miscarriages of justice with blacks as the victims. Looking at the name, she's certainly that.

I'd be looking at the boy friend too. They had a row and split up - how many women kill the kids in that situation and how many men do? It's much more a man thing than a woman one. I cant think of any case where a woman killed her kid after a row, let alone in such a brutal way. The more I think about it the less I believe she did it.

EDIT:

Looking again at the story, the row they had (her and the boy friend) was over whether he was the father or not..... Now I ask you, who would be angry in that case, her or him? She knows who the father is and he is the one that's been made a fool of. Who would be peed off at bringing up another man's child?

She has been sentenced to Twenty-Five years to life this afternoon.

Edited by Evilv