Bettensoli or Beretta?

googlehead1

With your budget I would go for the used Browning/Berreta.

I have both a Bettinsolli (£595 new) and a Browning 325(£750 sh) I do prefer the Browning but the Bettinsolli is a very good gun for the price. As with all gun purchases dont rush ans try a few for fit etc dont buy just for the name. :good:

If you tell us where you are there will be someone on here will advice you of a good shop to visit, When I was looking I got better service from a small local shop(they spent time finding the right gun) rather than the big shops who tend to want to sell the most expensive gun they can.

Hi,

I am a committed Beretta man (I have 3) and would also say go for a s/h Beretta BUT a few weeks back a friend of mine was buying a new gun for the clay school he runs and had a 20b Bettensoli on loan - what a great gun. Thing that amazed me most was the total lack of recoil, and it seemed really well put together so don't dismiss it.

Having said that you should buy the gun that feels right for you and that means trying as many as you can.

regards,

well guys i have had 2 bettinsolis and i would class them as great guns.i have however lately bought a 686 sporter.i took the wood of it the other night and i have to say the build quality of the internals are far more superior to the bettinsoli.beautiful engineering in there feels so solid.i would nt slate bettinsolis in any way but just think the beretta is better quality.