Extream fishing

lewis

All credit to the guy, But the yanks that were out shooting on the boat were taking the ****.

Talking the guy up to something good, then trying to shoot a moorhen at about 60 yards with what looks like a rimfire(Lying down).

winging it, having another 3 shots at it. Then gives up and drives away leaving it with a broken wing :look:

or is it just me :/

Edited by Cranfield

top **** head but the old robson green wernt much better every fish caught was gaffed even the shark which they put back just a typical yank attitude in a few years they will be cryng that there aint no fish left id imagine that is the same reason the **** with the gun was shooting moorhens cos there aint nowt else left :friends:

It's a bit disjointed isn't it?

Back to the topic, I haven't seen the program but according to the folks on fishing forums it is utter garbage and giving angling a bad name for it's treatment of fish and just about anything else - I might record it this week if I remember :whistling:

Sorry Traz it's a 'fishing' program on TV in the UK.

Here is what anglers have to say about it:

http://www.robsongreen.com/cgi-bin/reviews/stars2.pl?xfish

• 3 weeks later...