belvoir game and country fair

proTOM1

i wil be going on the sat but i will have to be on my best behaviour as i will have mrs tremor in tow, god knows why she cant go to work.you should spot me as nickb kindly got me my pw badge (thanks nick)

Taking Mrs Tremor Paul, is this a new leaf in the book mate :drinks:

No worries for the badge, and have a good un Sat fella :drinks:

Catch up soon

ATB

Nick

nick new leaf, good god man get a grip=the weather forcast for sat is rain between showers if i crouch down below mrs tremors under carriage i should stay bone dry.actually for the weston weekend she booked off from work fri,sat,sun as she has done for the last 2years to look after my dog so it just my way of showing her my appreciation but ive told her ,take your own grub cos i cant afford to feed her aswell as pay for her to get in(she has to have a family ticket)

quite disappointing tbh, not much there at all.

although while looking at the ONLY stand selling shotguns I spied a nice winchester 101 select, and the nice chap told me their shop was only 20 mins from me (never knew they were there) and that if I go up there they will get the clay trap out for me and find a gun that really suits me, rather than the one I like the look of! Marcus from John Bradshaw Guns :lol: