Any shooters in Kent

fatcontroller

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there

live in Aylesford and shoot pigeons, well shoot at em!! :) and do a bit of rough when i get a chance

MartinP, you would get on well with Lurcherboy (another Kent shooter), he likes "a bit of rough" when he gets the chance. :oops:

We will have to arrange a Sunday morning at Greenfields before Christmas, to put a few names to faces.

The meet up before Xmas is good for me. What is or where is Cranfield?. If it's a clay shooting ground I'm with MartinP. I can't hit a Cows A.. with a shovel. Iv'e given up trying to shoot pigeon in flite with the shotgun. I'm sure the pigeon around my area bring their young on training flights, look children there's the man with the bang stick, but don't worrie he won't hurt you. :)

My dog gets all excited when the gun comes out, but after a few missed shots she gets fed up and goes back in the car :oops:

FC

The meet up before Xmas is good for me. What is or where is Cranfield?. If it's a clay shooting ground I'm with MartinP. I can't hit a Cows A.. with a shovel. Iv'e given up trying to shoot pigeon in flite with the shotgun. I'm sure the pigeon around my area bring their young on training flights, look children there's the man with the bang stick, but don't worrie he won't hurt you. :drinks:

My dog gets all excited when the gun comes out, but after a few missed shots she gets fed up and goes back in the car :yahoo:

FC

Although 'cranfield' is rather large you would be pushed to use him as a clay ground :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Greenfields near Canterbury http://www.greenfieldsshooting.co.uk/

LB

Das.....

I would love to join you & the guys..... but I fly to Las Vegas for a 5 day beano with the boys on sunday morning!

do give me a shout ref. your next visit out..... will defo try & make it..... though I'd better get some more practice in so I don't show myself up.

where do you go for a practice? JJ's etc..... or do you ever venture down to West Kent?

Jon