pick up,quad etc

digger

a very long shot i know but if anyone is offered a 450 yamaha quad bike at a silly price please pm me (south of england).its just over a year old and was stolen at the same time as a white vauxhall pick up that the scum used to remove the bike.

the car they came in was stolen from brighton and the theft was from goudhurst in kent.

also in the pick up was an amount of lamping gear although pigeon decoying equipment was thrown out.my ferrets have more chance of catching them than the police so any help appreciated.

they took a very big risk in the theft and it would be nice to take it to them

Had one of these fitted to the Impreza, and believe me, they do work.

http://www.ncs-systems.com/tracker_svrs.php

Just on Merseyside alone, we recover tens of thousands of pounds worth of Tracker equipped vehicles every MONTH...including quads, motorbikes, plant and machinery.

Plus you get to drive 3.2 vectras at crazy speeds during pursuits...which is nice. :D

in the back of my mind is a scary tony martin type case were we just walk out of the door to go night shooting (the pick up was parked thirty feet from the front door),with guns under arm.a polite please go away would not suffice(im not for one instant suggesting any violence armed or not).i can see a time when this happens though and it would take a serious amount of self restraint when faced with scum intent on making a few bob to shove up their noses.

policing rural areas has always been a thankless task and the police have my utmost respect but i can see the day when the wrong person is in the wrong place at the right time.

for the record,had i walked out and caught them red handed i would have placed the gun back in the cabinet,called the police and then gone back out with the dogs and a picture of the wife

I'd have knocked **** out of 'em.

In self defence of course...lol... :lol:

On a serious note though, the public don't get the Police service they deserve and pay for, rural areas get nothing. :D

Would you believe in Toxteth, Liverpool (site of the '81 riots, and the toughest area in Liverpool), we can sometimes have only six, yes SIX cops patrolling the area between 1400-2300 hrs :sly:

Good riddance Blunko.

i can believe that,on a night out in "a town on the south coast " we left a club to find a policeman being hassled by a group of teenagers.we asked why he didnt call for back up and were amazed that he and one other were the only beat bobbies that night.it is the only time i and my mates have been thanked by a policeman for punching someone ! :sly:

i wrote to the chief constable of the county and never got a reply :D

a very long shot i know but if anyone is offered a 450 yamaha quad bike at a silly price please pm me (south of england).its just over a year old and was stolen at the same time as a white vauxhall pick up that the scum used to remove the bike.

the car they came in was stolen from brighton and the theft was from goudhurst in kent.

also in the pick up was an amount of lamping gear although pigeon decoying equipment was thrown out.my ferrets have more chance of catching them than the police so any help appreciated.

they took a very big risk in the theft and it would be nice to take it to them

Good luck geezer.

Will check scum out this week for you but don't hold your breathe. Sorry.

LB