fly tipping in countryside

baronvontreffyes

i keep hearing about fly tipping in the countryside,and i see it around by me,the main reason i think it happens is the council i cant go to the tip in my own vehicles,i have to borrow a car or get friends to take it,because i have 2 vans and a 4x4 and i am classed as trade comercial waste because of what i drive,i havent got time to get a permit,i dont know when or how often i will need to go to tip

SO A MESSAGE FOR THE COUNCIL YOU CAUSE A LOT OF FLY TIPPING,NOT EVERYBODY IS LIKE ME AND BORROW ANOTHER CAR,THEY WILL FIND THE NEAREST EDGE. it must be more expensive to clean up than just let people in the tip.

They wouldn't let me tip a mates horrible old sofa because I was in a Mitsubishi Warrior. Quite how we are supposed to get a 3 piece suite & 2 single chairs in Vauxhall Corsa is beyond me. I left it outside the gate after the tip had shut, I am sure the skip rats had fun moving it the next morning.

They wouldn't let me tip a mates horrible old sofa because I was in a Mitsubishi Warrior. Quite how we are supposed to get a 3 piece suite & 2 single chairs in Vauxhall Corsa is beyond me. I left it outside the gate after the tip had shut, I am sure the skip rats had fun moving it the next morning.

pickup? they probably thought you were a gypsy!

no offence like.

:yes:

****** then? dirty robbing ********? whatever you call them, they are everywhere and if they dont have a transit van then they have an L200 or a Navara. :lol:

There appears to be a shortage of them round here. Plenty of the ******* when I lived in the South East / Midlands, a few of my friends have commented on the lack of them when they have been up here shooting / fishing. Plenty of chavvy scrotes though. :yes:

There appears to be a shortage of them round here. Plenty of the ******* when I lived in the South East / Midlands, a few of my friends have commented on the lack of them when they have been up here shooting / fishing. Plenty of chavvy scrotes though. :yes:

i think we should start a topic who likes ****** ?,is there anyone

Maybe if those who resort to fly tipping dumped all their rubbish outside the gates to the tip and not out in the countryside the councils would get the message that people want to dispose of their waste responsibly but are being hindered by beurocrats.

I'd rather see it all dumped on trading estates and the like where the tips are than see it all over the lanes and fields. Fly tipping is a disgrace and there's no excuse for it! :yes:

SL

Fly-tipping comes second to my utter hatred of ****** in my favourite topics to rant about.

We had two tonnes of asbestos (all three varieties) dumped in our reservoir at home one night last year, most likely by filthy Transit-driving didds. We had to drain and dredge the entire reservoir and have a professional contractor dispose of it. Huge expense and bureaucracy for the farm, complemented ably by total apathy from the authorities and police.

67 black bags of rubbish and asbestos sheeting turned up in a ditch last week on a farm I manage. The gates were smashed in to allow access to this long ditch. Again, as there are no identifying features and no witnesses, the farm must pay for the disposal. A colleague who manages a farm down in Kent has to deal with fly-tipping on a daily basis.